GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
cause he claimed the game will be released around April .. in June he is talking about how much work he is doing right now for the script and renders of main characters ... it does not make any sense . I think we are here doing them a favor by keeping the topic alive making free publicity
I will report you for using logic. It's against the Milfy city thread rules.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Onyx gave an estimation when he expected it should’ve been done by. Unfortunately for him, ICSTOR decided to snort coke and jerk off in his mom’s basement instead of doing the remaining renders. Not a surprise for any of us after witnessing this same thing happen multiple times druing all these years, so all that people can say is that Onyx was waaaaaaaay too optimistic with his estimation.
Or... and now hear me out: lying.

D0gs

Jun 22, 2021
A man finds a lamp, rubs it, and a genie comes out. The genie explains to the man that he has the right to a wish.
The man asks to be able to understand women, who has never succeeded in his life.
The genie explains that granting this wish would require too great an effort and the magic of the entire universe would run out forever, so nothing to do.
The man then demanded as an alternative that the final version of Milfy City be released.
From that day, there is a man on earth who able to understand women!

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Uthuriel your Facepalm was really unnecessary.

Why are you and the others still accusing Onyx? Onyx was a Member of this Forum BEFORE he worked on Milfy City. He just get´s paid for his writing work when the Update get´s live.
So Onyx has no motive to lie when he claims to work for it. He even WROTE multiple times to NOT supporting Icstor and just to wait until the Game get´s leaked from others.

It´s Icstors Fault of course who was lazy to do Renders. You can´t give the writer the fault.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022

Why are you and the others still accusing Onyx? Onyx was a Member of this Forum BEFORE he worked on Milfy City. He just get´s paid for his writing work when the Update get´s live.
So Onyx has no motive to lie when he claims to work for it. He even WROTE multiple times to NOT supporting Icstor and just to wait until the Game get´s leaked from others.

It´s Icstors Fault of course who was lazy to do Renders. You can´t give the writer the fault.
What do you think would happen in here if he sites with ICSTOR? He is the only one who gives out information about the status of the game and fails everytime. He's the hero of this thread for everyone lol. Of course he wants to be maintain the relationship with the community for whatever reason haha

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
It´s Icstors fault since he didn´t made the Renders he should in time.
Onyxdime is just the Writer, which means he makes the Dialog of the Characters. Onyxdime wrote it would be out in March or in April IF he get´s the missing Renders in time, but he didn´t got them in time. So you can´t blame this Issue on Onyx since he is just a writer and he can just tell his side of his work. And he does it as long as he actively works for this Game, he told which Characters he was working on and in which order. Onyx has no motives to lie here. Why should he, if he doesn´t work for this Game he just could have been completly silent.

What do you expect from him, do you really want him to leak all the Renders he saw just to have a proof he´s working on?

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

he said he worked on Milk City since the beginning, I for one have no idea what exactly is he doing, he's throwing render number, but there isn't a specific amount, this guy clearly isn't normal, he's somehow aiding ICSTOR on purpose

Reactions: hawk784563

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
What do you think would happen in here if he sites with ICSTOR? He is the only one who gives out information about the status of the game and fails everytime. He's the hero of this thread for everyone lol. Of course he wants to be maintain the relationship with the community for whatever reason haha
I just presume he's covering his bases, as it was him who negotiated with Patreon when the game was mass reported, and if he would actually promote the game if Patreon ever decided to clamp down on potential scammers, he could be hit with aiding fraud. Technically, if I understand the difference right, one could argue he's already accessory to it.

Is that right, Onyxdime?

Disregarding the lucky grey area that Patreon considers these monetary admissions as donations, without an obligation to provide anything in return.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I just presume he's covering his bases, as it was him who negotiated with Patreon when the game was mass reported, and if he would actually promote the game if Patreon ever decided to clamp down on potential scammers, he could be hit with aiding fraud. Technically, if I understand the difference right, one could argue he's already accessory to it.

Is that right, Onyxdime?

Disregarding the lucky grey area that Patreon considers these monetary admissions as donations, without an obligation to provide anything in return.
Once again, I have no financial link to ICSTOR's Patreon. I only get paid for writing work which I have completed.

This is the exact same model I use for every game developer I write for; and you're welcome to contact any of them to verify this.

And, to the best of my knowledge, Milfy City wasn't mass-reported. There were a handful of reports that came in about incest content, which I then had to redraft as it violated Patreon's Terms of Service.

With that said, 180 renders to go and my work on Milfy City is done.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes