ztg1234

May 19, 2018
Quick Progress Update
Liza and Yazmin are taking a little longer to finish than I thought they would.
I'm down to 98 renders remaining.
Almost there.
If I understand correctly, after this, that's it ? Now everything besides animations and putting things together is done ? :HideThePain:

Sather1

Mar 19, 2021
Onyxdime, idk if it's been asked here before but how many renders can we expect in the final version and is caroline's pregnancy route finished?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
he said he worked on Milk City since the beginning
You didn´t get what I wrote at all. I wrote that Onyx F95 Account was here before Milfy City started developing. People claimed multiple times here that Onyx would be either Icstor or he would made his Account on purpose to scam People. When in Reality his Account was online here before the Game was developed and that he wrote multiple times that Icstor shouldn´t be supported and that we should wait for Leaks.

People still says that Onyx a Liar and insult him.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
If I understand correctly, after this, that's it ? Now everything besides animations and putting things together is done ? :HideThePain:
As far as I understand animations were already done? Like everything is supposed to be done just needs to put the text in the scenes or something?
Otherwise, if the animations are still pending, we can expect the game next year if it doesnt get abandoned again

ztg1234

May 19, 2018
As far as I understand animations were already done? Like everything is supposed to be done just needs to put the text in the scenes or something?
Otherwise, if the animations are still pending, we can expect the game next year if it doesnt get abandoned again

I'm not sure about animations, that's why I asked about it. If animations are done we can expect it soon I guess hopium

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Animations are already done. They got completed alongside the renders.

All that needs done now (after I submit Liza and Yazmin) is for the programmer to build the renders and my writing into the game.

There's a small chance I'll have to do some trust and safety rewrites of a few lines. But we're talking literally a couple of hours work max. Minor stuff like characters waking up, consenting to be molested, and then pretending to asleep.

(And for theoretical pirates to theoretically make a theoretical fan patch.)

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime, idk if it's been asked here before but how many renders can we expect in the final version and is caroline's pregnancy route finished?
I don't know the total number of renders in the game.

I do know the final version has 4,000+ new renders that I've written, plus hundreds of animations on top of that.

Unfortunately, no harem or pregnancy content. If ICSTOR asks me to come back and write it for him, I gladly will.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Animations are done. ICSTOR sometimes included them when he sent me the renders.

I don't write any text for the animations, but I did get to see them, so I can confirm they are complete.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
I hope he pays you for communication with the public as well. Not to mention Patreon police stuff.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Animations are already done. They got completed alongside the renders.

All that needs done now is for the programmer to build the renders and my writing into the game.

(And for theoretical pirates to theoretically make a theoretical fan patch.)
So the final update will have no rape/teacher content? What about the blowjob with liza? That was kinda rape.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I hope he pays you for communication with the public as well. Not to mention Patreon police stuff.
I got paid for fixing the Patreon issues.

I don't get paid for communicating with the public. My name is on the credits of this game and I want to see it given a proper conclusion. It's my reputation on the line as well if it gets abandoned.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So the final update will have no rape/teacher content? What about the blowjob with liza? That was kinda rape.
I've heard rumours that pirates have taken care of Celia's content and she will be getting a full update, right through to a proper ending.

Oddly, Patreon did not object to the Liza blowjob. That remains in the game.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I've heard rumours that pirates have taken care of Celia's content and she will be getting a full update, right through to a proper ending.

Oddly, Patreon did not object to the Liza blowjob. That remains in the game.
So have you finished a writing part of the work?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes