nwoguy

May 30, 2017
98 renders remaining for Liza and Yazmin. Then the writing is done. Aiming to finish writing, polish it up, and then send it off to ICSTOR tomorrow.
A lot of people give you undeserved crap when it is obvious you've been caught in the middle between Icstor and the ones that want to see the game completed. I just want to say thanks for your patience in dealing with the users here in the forum, and for trying to givethe members here SOME clue as to what has been going on in the background.

It's all on Icstor, had he stuck to his original timeline for completing the game it would have been done long ago and he could have saved himself a lot of grief and a tarnishing of his reputation. And even if he needed to take some time off, he's have been smart to suspend patreon membership collecting until he was ready to resume working on the game. That's all on him.

Reactions: f23bw and Nosian

subtitle

Nov 14, 2020
A lot of people give you undeserved crap when it is obvious you've been caught in the middle between Icstor and the ones that want to see the game completed. I just want to say thanks for your patience in dealing with the users here in the forum, and for trying to givethe members here SOME clue as to what has been going on in the background.

It's all on Icstor, had he stuck to his original timeline for completing the game it would have been done long ago and he could have saved himself a lot of grief and a tarnishing of his reputation. And even if he needed to take some time off, he's have been smart to suspend patreon membership collecting until he was ready to resume working on the game. That's all on him.
until a proper update is released, it is very understandable, given the dev's record, why ppl are skeptical and treating onyx that way

atm onyx has not produced anything substantial and we are literally taking a random person on internet for their word. anytime a request is made to show concrete proof, there is always an excuse or reason why it cant be done

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So after you finish up the last few things you have to do your finally done with writing for Milfy city?
Aye.

There are a lot of old typos in the game like the Liza/Yazmin scenes where a load of hyphens have appeared for some reason.

Some text is reading like "Liza: Good to see - you again. What brings - you over - to the house today?"

I want to fix those, but I'm gonna ask ICSTOR if I can do a grammar/spelling patch after the game releases. No sense in delaying it for a few typos. I can take my time and go over them later.

Last edited:

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Guys the programmer is stuck in the toilet, it was his first time trying Chipotle, he'll probably finish shitting near 2025 than he needs to start wiping that will probably take another half a year, so a delay is inevitable...

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes