kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Once again, I have no financial link to ICSTOR's Patreon. I only get paid for writing work which I have completed.

This is the exact same model I use for every game developer I write for; and you're welcome to contact any of them to verify this.

And, to the best of my knowledge, Milfy City wasn't mass-reported. There were a handful of reports that came in about incest content, which I then had to redraft as it violated Patreon's Terms of Service.

With that said, 180 renders to go and my work on Milfy City is done.
That was not the question though.

Seronda

Dec 10, 2017
Once again, I have no financial link to ICSTOR's Patreon. I only get paid for writing work which I have completed.

This is the exact same model I use for every game developer I write for; and you're welcome to contact any of them to verify this.

And, to the best of my knowledge, Milfy City wasn't mass-reported. There were a handful of reports that came in about incest content, which I then had to redraft as it violated Patreon's Terms of Service.

With that said, 180 renders to go and my work on Milfy City is done.
Also, I remember you saying something that the programmer was fucking amazing, and that back on the Caroline-Celia update the integration of the images and text into the game through code was only a question of days, or am I wrong?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Also, I remember you saying something that the programmer was fucking amazing, and that back on the Caroline-Celia update the integration of the images and text into the game through code was only a question of days, or am I wrong?
Absolutely. The programmer was incredibly quick at getting that content into the game.

I'll see if I can find the date I sent that work across to ICSTOR, and the date that the update got released.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
For the sake of transparency, 201 left in total or is there a chance you come around saying ICSTOR sent you more renders?
Full transparency: I am not expecting any more renders from ICSTOR. This is the final batch of renders.

I've actually lined up my next two jobs working for another game developer to tide me over when I've finished Milfy City. Come Monday I'll be working on writing for those games instead.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Exactly. And I'm currently writing them this very moment.

Once I finish this last set of images my work on Milfy City is done.
Sorry if this has been asked before - the last story progression with Linda was the fork over whether or not Bob would see it was her in bed with MC. Given that some content has been cut, plans revised etc, has that fork been kept (that is, is there a path where Bob knows and one where he doesn't)? Or has one of them been made canonical? I understand you may not be able to say which if the latter.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before - the last story progression with Linda was the fork over whether or not Bob would see it was her in bed with MC. Given that some content has been cut, plans revised etc, has that fork been kept (that is, is there a path where Bob knows and one where he doesn't)? Or has one of them been made canonical? I understand you may not be able to say which if the latter.
Without spoiling anything, both Bob routes still exist in the final version that I've written.

arrowmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Full transparency: I am not expecting any more renders from ICSTOR. This is the final batch of renders.

I've actually lined up my next two jobs working for another game developer to tide me over when I've finished Milfy City. Come Monday I'll be working on writing for those games instead.
any chance you can say which games?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

frankylili19

Dec 15, 2021
Onyxdime are you both glad and sad that Milfy city is coming to and end and that Patreon from the beginning didn’t have to make you guys go thru changes that this could have come out good?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes