davsun

Nov 15, 2021
how long Abandoned tag is in this thead? how long was the last update of this game? how long the dev was in silencer before the new lies? how long the delay of this new update promissed last year? how many time do you need to understand this is a big scam?

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
how long Abandoned tag is in this thead? how long was the last update of this game? how long the dev was in silencer before the new lies? how long the delay of this new update promissed last year? how many time do you need to understand this is a big scam?
Umm, maybe give a shoutout to the patreon buddies in their Discord? Your rant is kinda useless here, since, you know. We all pirating the game here. No one been scammed. Atleast not here.

Beerus

Lord of Universe 7
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2019
Final Progress Update:
Liza and Yazmin have been sent to ICSTOR.
I'm done.

I don't know what happens next, but the rendering, animating, and writing is all fully complete.

I'll be on standby for ICSTOR to make edits when it comes time for Patreon to review the final version of the game. Any required edits to the text should be fairly quick. e.g. adding a line here or there to make it explicitly clear there is full consent between all characters.

Until then, I'll be working for DreamBigGames on a couple of their upcoming games. Pleasure writing for you all, hope you all have fun playing and fapping when it finally comes out.
I've been lurking in this thread for a while (far longer than I'd like to admit lol), and I have to say, in my opinion, you've been nothing but professional and I have great respect for you now because of it. If I'm ever in the market for hiring a writer, you'll be the first guy I think of, you seem like an absolute joy to work with.

I hope this game works out for your sake, not ICSTOR's. Have a great day and thanks for all you've done.

Last edited:

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
thought of checking this out after almost 2 years of waiting..judging from the thread comments i guess its "soon" to be here...

was thinking tho about someone making the "rushed" comment...

Can you call it "rushed" when its literally almost 2 years now since last update? :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes