Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
New details have come to light. At the end, the MC will dress his women in cow costumes and fuck hard. And in the epilogue, you will see that after five years, Celia's chest will sag, and Linda's ass will fall off.

aa84aa

Apr 25, 2023
I've only "discovered" this game 6 months ago, so the good news is the wait from my perspective has ONLY been 6 months. Didn't even know that there are 3053+ pages of discussion.

Gameplay, visuals and plot are there. Otherwise, why would we STILL be posting?

Reactions: slashslayer
May 12, 2023
I've only "discovered" this game 6 months ago, so the good news is the wait from my perspective has ONLY been 6 months. Didn't even know that there are 3053+ pages of discussion.

Because we're masochists, torturing ourselves as we wait 3+ years for whatever finished product we're going to get

Reactions: aa84aa

vks017

Jun 30, 2017

ICSTOR knows and cares about this thread. It drives people to his patreon. Thats why his last small release was spurred by this thread getting the abandoned tag. The timing is so close that is a sure thing. I am sure he is still at some level knows whats happening here. Ashbash was more open about his community management role. But we are still getting bits from the dev team to this day on this thread

• Angry
Reactions: kcaldw and aa84aa
Oct 9, 2021
Came here to see if there was any news... disappointed as usual.

We're now what? 3 months passed the promised release date? If he actually releases this is better be Treasure of Nadia sized to make up for this

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
In the meantime someone should really work on a mod to allow map mode from anywhere in the game, that's a high priority rule don't you think guys?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes