May 12, 2023
In the meantime someone should really work on a mod to allow map mode from anywhere in the game, that's a high priority rule don't you think guys?
I think I'm more worried about Lain's mod than the actual game at this point. I've used that mod since .6e and I hope someone returns to it. I know Lain came back a little while ago, so there's hope there at least. It's not like it's a hard game to do without it, but I'd rather fly through the old stuff easier. We'll just have to wait and see.

May 12, 2023
are you sure about that "rushed" part of your comment though? :LOL:
It's more watered-down than rushed if you want to get technical about it.

I mean me personally, waiting three years for a Caroline pregnancy ending and not getting it is pretty bullshit, but I guess the bigger thing here is waiting three years for any game to be finished, VN or otherwise. I had all my hopes in seeing that ending specifically. It's more on me though I suppose for waiting three years for it.

Is what it is

John_Cenahh

May 14, 2023
why would there be? dude said he finished writing rendering and animating and sent everything to this dogshit dev that won't even bother giving an update lul
why would there not be? he goes out of his way to non stop update/gaslight this random forum with proof-less claims, why would he no longer have any updates? oh because "his job is done" ... someone waiting for payment of their work is not going to sit back and just .. " he will pay me eventually" .. he would request status updates .....BUUUUT........ you have all been catfished as he actually works for dickscor and is just baiting ... his goodbye was he big exit before the excuse storm.

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
fact, 4k :p
that's a shame
comparing to other better developers such as Incenton Games, it has only 2380 patrons (I don't know if it's because ICSTOR is older)
Icstore hasn't just been doing this since yesterday, he has more practice in making excuses, delaying and lying. Why do so many still support him? Apparently he has found enough people who have too much money or let everything be done with them and believe everything... according to the motto: "Hope dies last!"

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes