May 12, 2023
Is there a mod to change the MC? his face makes me want to punch him every time I see him, that skinny little dweeb gets on my nerves when I look at that fucked up nose and everything else. XD lol

no seriously, I need a mod T_T , I've been wanting to replay this and go a different route and I hold back every time I remember his face
You can use the computer to change his name. Lower left hand corner. Don't need a mod

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jhon117

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I think I'm more worried about Lain's mod than the actual game at this point. I've used that mod since .6e and I hope someone returns to it. I know Lain came back a little while ago, so there's hope there at least. It's not like it's a hard game to do without it, but I'd rather fly through the old stuff easier. We'll just have to wait and see.
Didn't lain complete the guide mode though?

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
If they do not make the game in a month, then Onyx's reputation will suffer greatly, they will not believe him, although I think he is not lying and has done his job. It’s bad that he stopped appearing and doesn’t say why there was a pause, because he himself assured that the programmer was working quickly. They could add previews for patrons already or tell tales about the next game for the next decade.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
If they do not make the game in a month, then Onyx's reputation will suffer greatly, they will not believe him, although I think he is not lying and has done his job. It’s bad that he stopped appearing and doesn’t say why there was a pause, because he himself assured that the programmer was working quickly. They could add previews for patrons already or tell tales about the next game for the next decade.
As I said before, I doubt we will hear from Onyx. He said his part is done so there's nothing more of the process that he can update on. Anyway, are you really surprised by the pause? We're back at the beginning, seeing if ICSTOR will do his part. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that though.

Also, I don't think Onyx ever said if he was going to work on the supposed next game at all. Sounds like he moved on to write for another dev.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Their credibility is already down the drain.
Furthermore, by what I've been hearing this huge update that's been years in the making won't even have the promises of multiple ending(harem, pregnancy).
So Onyxdime's credibility is down the drain, yet you are still referring the information that came from this very same guy who's credibility is already down the drain according to you... well, to each their own logic I guess. :HideThePain:

jww187

Mar 6, 2023
I don't personally hold Onyx responsible for anything that happens. I dropped patreon support 2 or 3 years ago, and don't think anyone should give ICSTOR another cent. If it really is almost done we lose nothing by waiting, and pirating the game.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes