May 27, 2022
Celia is out of the game; however, there appears to be a bunch of pirates who have somehow finished her story.

These pirates are probably going to time the release of their unofficial fan patch to coincide closely with ICSTOR's official release.

Bunch of bastards. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
where?

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
Celia is out of the game; however, there appears to be a bunch of pirates who have somehow finished her story.

These pirates are probably going to time the release of their unofficial fan patch to coincide closely with ICSTOR's official release.

That's disgusting, where, where would I be able to find these games just so I can avoid them extra hard?

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I don't suppose there'll be any more Celia or Judy content? I enjoyed the Milfy City Xmas episode with the two, seems like a missed opportunity.

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
Damn pirates will post a fan patch in this thread and hopefully under spoilers so that you guys don't burn your eyes by looking at it.

I think the pirate will be Onyx on behalf of the dev

Yallgoated

Jan 25, 2023
I only found out about this game maybe 3 months ago and I was like " wow can't wait for another update" LOL THAT SHIT AINT EVER GONNA HAPPEN

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
thought of checking this out after almost 2 years of waiting..judging from the thread comments i guess its "soon" to be here...

was thinking tho about someone making the "rushed" comment...

Can you call it "rushed" when its literally almost 2 years now since last update? :unsure:
well seeing as how he decided to not follow through with the promised possible endings, pregnancy and harem, and the simple fact that he has a established habit of not giving his games a good ending.........

Yes I'd say rushed is a good term,

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes