Seronda

Dec 10, 2017
I'm afraid not, which is a shame given that she is my personal favourite.
Icstor confirmed a long time on his discord that there will be new scenes with Caroline through Violet route, there are even previews on discord of the two of them in the MC room

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Final Progress Update:
Liza and Yazmin have been sent to ICSTOR.
I'm done.

I don't know what happens next, but the rendering, animating, and writing is all fully complete.

I'll be on standby for ICSTOR to make edits when it comes time for Patreon to review the final version of the game. Any required edits to the text should be fairly quick. e.g. adding a line here or there to make it explicitly clear there is full consent between all characters.

Until then, I'll be working for DreamBigGames on a couple of their upcoming games. Pleasure writing for you all, hope you all have fun playing and fapping when it finally comes out.

keskidit

Apr 17, 2022
Guys the programmer is stuck in the toilet, it was his first time trying Chipotle, he'll probably finish shitting near 2025 than he needs to start wiping that will probably take another half a year, so a delay is inevitable...
What are the games in order in your banner ? ty :)

Seronda

Dec 10, 2017
Final Progress Update:
I'm done.

I don't know what happens next, but the rendering, animating, and writing is all fully complete.

I'll be on standby for ICSTOR to make edits when it comes time for Patreon to review the final version of the game. Any required edits to the text should be fairly quick. e.g. adding a line here or there to make it explicitly clear there is full consent between all characters.

Until then, I'll be working for DreamBigGames on a couple of their upcoming games. Pleasure writing for you all, hope you all have fun playing and fapping when it finally comes out.
Icstor confirmed a long time on his discord that there will be new scenes with Caroline through Violet route, there are even previews on discord of the two of them in the MC room ¿Is this false?

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
Final Progress Update:
I'm done.

Good to know that the writing is done, now we will still need to wait god knows how long for it to be released.

frankylili19

Dec 15, 2021
Final Progress Update:
I'm done.

Thank you Onyxdime for writing the game for us we hope to enjoy the game as much as your writing

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Final Progress Update:
I'm done.

Good to know, lets hope the programmer is less of a lazy fuck than Icstor and it can come out this month
Thanks for keeping us up to date

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul and Kinoza

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Wait so is Celia completely out of the game? Which is the reason for the comments about fan or pirate patches :cry:
Celia is out of the game; however, there appears to be a bunch of pirates who have somehow finished her story.

These pirates are probably going to time the release of their unofficial fan patch to coincide closely with ICSTOR's official release.

Bunch of bastards. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Celia is out of the game; however, there appears to be a bunch of pirates who have somehow finished her story.

These pirates are probably going to time the release of their unofficial fan patch to coincide closely with ICSTOR's official release.

Bunch of bastards. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Shame on them for not following Patreon TOS rules!

Reactions: vmaks

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
No harem, no pregnancy, no Caroline...yeah, at this rate it sounds more and more like it would've been best to just officially abandon it and let it die.
Don't worry, in a few days there will be a post on scamstor patreon saying that his workstation exploded and lost all the work done, so he will need another 3 years to milk.....ehm.....remake them.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Hi Onyx, will there be new scenes with the sweet Caroline ?
I'm afraid not, which is a shame given that she is my personal favourite.

I liked being able to write a character with a bit more emotional depth than Celia's story.
Sooo, this final version not only won't have a harem ending but no endings, period?
Also, what was this then? More bullshit from Icstor?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes