Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I know this is supposed to be a "judgement free zone" but I can't be the only one who doesn't understand all this time you're wasting on Sara..really?.. Instead of just throwing in another Linda scene for example, you're spending time on a character that could pass for 13?...Well, congrats on making all the pedos happy.
I don't set direction for which characters get worked on, or how much attention they receive.* I get renders from ICSTOR and a plot outline. I then do that work to the best of my ability regardless of whether or not I actually like the character's personality or body type.

Sara's been in the game since day 1 and for Milfy City to be finished, her route needs closure.

The good thing about this game is that if you don't like a character's body type you're not railroaded into doing their route. There's plenty of other women of different age ranges and body sizes.

Sara looks like plenty of the girls in my first year of uni. She could easily pass for 18-21 as well. You can't just write off small bodied-women as being for the gaze of paedophiles.

*Rare exceptions like Delilah.

Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
There is a history of a "middle man" who makes claims then when nothing happens after a few months, they disappear. Why do you folks keep falling for it?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
That Baron guy who claimed to be an independent party and had created a ton of renders for Icstor, had already sent them and his work was basically done. A while after that, he disappeared and those renders became a myth.
Baron was hired to make Junes Scenes because Icstor was too lazy to do it himself. Icstor failed to give these Renders to Onyx to write her Story. Baron disappeared because of Icstors Lazyness to include his work in the Update it should have and the constantly Hate he got from Members in this Forum because of it, calling him Liar without proof. Peoples claimed Baron being Icstor when in reality he wasn´t. Baron was called Icstor multiple times and got one hate message after the other. Of course someone would left if the Situation is so worse as it was.
It´s surprising that Onyx didn´t left, since he also get´s called Icstor multiple times and get´s Hate messages.

Lots of Peoples here are too harsh on other Peoples of this Forum. They insult People too quickly.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
When the update comes out we'll know we can trust you.
That would be true, if it came out when it was promised, which was months ago... so... no?

If i were a weather man in June, and I said it was going to snow. Are you going to wait till it finally snows in January and be "See! he was right all along!"

Or are you saying you can trust that there is an update?

In which case it's like a weather man say "Snow exists!" and then you jizz your pants in excitement even though its 100F out.

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
The tga Awards Ceremony will start in a few months. I hope this game can catch up with this year's awards ceremony.

Apr 11, 2023
That would be true, if it came out when it was promised, which was months ago... so... no?

If i were a weather man in June, and I said it was going to snow. Are you going to wait till it finally snows in January and be "See! he was right all along!"

Or are you saying you can trust that there is an update?

In which case it's like a weather man say "Snow exists!" and then you jizz your pants in excitement even though its 100F out.
I'd feel the same way if he had been here bullshitting us for the past two years. For now I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
At this point I'm not impatient anymore, there are so many other great games here that I have yet to play through, like yours for example. I've played the very early releases and it was pretty amazing.

BeefSupreme_96

Sep 22, 2020
I know this is supposed to be a "judgement free zone" but I can't be the only one who doesn't understand all this time you're wasting on Sara..really?.. Instead of just throwing in another Linda scene for example, you're spending time on a character that could pass for 13?...Well, congrats on making all the pedos happy.
What kind of 13 yr olds have you met?? Cause if Sara looks 13 then lord help us all.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I'm from middle-eastern Europe, almost the balkan region. A lot of them do, actually.
In Moscow she could hardly be a school-girl, she looks like 17-18 yers old local students of universities. I garduated school at the age of 16 years.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
In Moscow she could hardly be a school-girl, she looks like 17-18 yers old local students of universities. I garduated school at the age of 16 years.
In Budapest its pretty much the same, I'd say she looks like the average 16yo high school student, but there are a lot of younger girls who look much older than they are, sometimes due to make-up, sometimes good genes.

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
I only occasionally read this thread, so sorry if this has been answered before. I want to know, were you the writer for Milfy City before Icstor went on his long hiatus, Onyx? Or did he just hire you last year for the first time because he realized he couldn't write the entire script alone?

If you were on board the entire time: how exactly did the planning for the 0.1 version go? Did Icstor give you a rough script of where the story was supposed to go or did you just get to write whatever you wanted? And I am frankly baffled that Icstor isnt writing his own game, does that mean you effectively get to decide the story of Milfy City entirely yourself?
Were you involved in any of his past works?

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
Onyx:Hello everyone, let me list the numbers for you . I have completed xxx words today.
Patrons:So when will the update be released?
Onyx:Oh guys.This is a trade secret.No one would hire a author who leaked the employer's trade secrets.
Onyx:So my task is just to list the numbers and deceive all of you.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes