Jan 17, 2019
Bruh, if you've been here at all you'd know that Llamaman is one of ICSTOR's biggest critics. As a game dev himself, he has been able to give insight on how much of ICSTOR's excuses are actually valid and how much is bullshit (most of it is bs). If anything, I would say that he was appreciating how much you've radicalized in such a short time.

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
I know it won't happen but I still have the idea that the game could use some extra characters to make the videogame world feel alive and the main character doesn't feel flat, they could include a friend of the main character or SIMP neighbour of one of the sisters, they could tell us more about the main character or the family and we could get some of the objects that we need in some of the routes.

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
There are more than 70,000 replies to this thread. I am curious, is this game fully done yet?
No, not yet.

Due to the delays on the final update that won't include everything that was promised got many people complain against the developer, including myself.
But there is a

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't actually played this
Is it sort of like Being a Dik
I like when games have lots of branching & choices

Do you guys think I would like it?

Demoncrawler

Apr 27, 2017
I haven't actually played this
Is it sort of like Being a Dik
I like when games have lots of branching & choices

Do you guys think I would like it?
The game is rather short and there are not many choices or branching. It is unfinished and like a guy wrote before it's gonna be finished in august 2077, but it might be delayed by a few years(for example if a meteor hits the pc of the dev).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The game is rather short and there are not many choices or branching. It is unfinished and like a guy wrote before it's gonna be finished in august 2077, but it might be delayed by a few years(for example if a meteor hits the pc of the dev).
Thanks' for the info I think I'll wait and see how this whole situation plays out

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes