Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
If ICSTOR releases the update in August, then I will take everything back I have said against him(y)
View attachment 2823725
I won't. It still took him 3 years all the while taking money from people. Roughly 4-4.5k subscribers. So say that is 10k a month, an estimation, 120k a year. 360k money he has potentially received by not doing anything and saying "an update is coming soon.". Many here would have had a lot more respect if the Dev stopped payments for the duration he wasn't actually working on the game. There is holiday pay then there is taking the piss pay.

For many of us the damage is already done. I think the general consensus might be "Well done, you did the bare minimum. Congratulations. Now F off."

Seraphym

Oct 10, 2018
I won't. It still took him 3 years all the while taking money from people. Roughly 4-4.5k subscribers. So say that is 10k a month, an estimation, 120k a year. 360k money he has potentially received by not doing anything and saying "an update is coming soon.". Many here would have had a lot more respect if the Dev stopped payments for the duration he wasn't actually working on the game. There is holiday pay then there is taking the piss pay.

For many of us the damage is already done. I think the general consensus might be "Well done, you did the bare minimum. Congratulations. Now F off."
Press F for the idiots paying $1,000. You could have bought a mail order bride for that $36,000 and had someone that will at least clean your house and touch your balls every few days a week.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023

I think the mian reason he was able to milk for this long is that the models in this game are really hot
Fuck me, Caroline and Linda are top tier :love:
And he also seems to be a professional liar, fooled so many with his update promise
Who knows, this one can also be one of his latest lies:HideThePain:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Yep, it was "done" 4 years ago.
Well this game has been in development for many years now. The release date for the game was never announced, so I don't believe that the game is done yet, or the devs for the game are sitting on their ass.

gaysus

Jun 6, 2017

I mean, i wouldnt say no to get free money from clowns that are too stupid to cancel their subscription from something that they will never get anything from. Ive been there myself subbing for stuff for a while and then forgetting about it for 6+ months or whatever and then quitting it. Totally forgot this game even existed until i got spam tagged in the discord even though its muted for me lol.

flaweddd

Mar 25, 2018
I mean, i wouldnt say no to get free money from clowns that are too stupid to cancel their subscription from something that they will never get anything from. Ive been there myself subbing for stuff for a while and then forgetting about it for 6+ months or whatever and then quitting it. Totally forgot this game even existed until i got spam tagged in the discord even though its muted for me lol.
You would be right if he wasn't actively trying to get new subs by pretending like he will release an update *soon*

• Angry
Reactions: Antoninus

Seraphym

Oct 10, 2018
You would be right if he wasn't actively trying to get new subs by pretending like he will release an update *soon*
That has always been my problem with him as well. I am 100% on board with the idea that people who don't keep tabs on their subscriptions or willfully pay him are responsible for themselves. A fool and his money are easily parted.

Where I take issue is ICSTOR actively manipulates memberships, primarily from simps and new players, by pulling out tiny updates, 10 minute renders, and small bouts of interaction on his Discord when he needs to cultivate more subscribers. You cannot both feign innocence by acting like a passive actor that just happens to get money from stupid people, while also taking active steps to farm more subscribers when your numbers start to drop.

Reactions: flaweddd

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
That has always been my problem with him as well. I am 100% on board with the idea that people who don't keep tabs on their subscriptions or willfully pay him are responsible for themselves. A fool and his money are easily parted.

Where I take issue is ICSTOR actively manipulates memberships, primarily from simps and new players, by pulling out tiny updates, 10 minute renders, and small bouts of interaction on his Discord when he needs to cultivate more subscribers. You cannot both feign innocence by acting like a passive actor that just happens to get money from stupid people, while also taking active steps to farm more subscribers when your numbers start to drop.
Sounds to me like ICSTOR might be bribing others for his patreon just to make false news about some of his games.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes