Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
The fact that the game has been dead for so many years and lack of news on the game, how can anyone be happy for this outlook?
And yet look at how many people are commenting on this thread despite it being abandoned. Both of you are very wrong in your assumptions.
If an update ever comes out, people are gonna download the fuck out of it and some more losers will even start paying ICSTOR again.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
And yet look at how many people are commenting on this thread despite it being abandoned. Both of you are very wrong in your assumptions.
If an update ever comes out, people are gonna download the fuck out of it and some more losers will even start paying ICSTOR again.
How are you so confident that people would download the fuck out of it? Do you know when the last most recent update came out?

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
How are you so confident that people would download the fuck out of it? Do you know when the last most recent update came out?
Yes, I know when the next update came out. As I said, despite that, look at the replies this thread is getting. For how many abandoned games can you see the same traction?
This shit would get next to no replies if people weren't interested. I guarantee you that ICSTOR can easily make more money on this game if he just shits out another update.
People would swarm to it like flies. Why exactly wouldn't I be confident?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Yes, I know when the next update came out. As I said, despite that, look at the replies this thread is getting. For how many abandoned games can you see the same traction?
This shit would get next to no replies if people weren't interested. I guarantee you that ICSTOR can easily make more money on this game if he just shits out another update.
People would swarm to it like flies. Why exactly wouldn't I be confident?
Okay. You made your point.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
The last update i played was v.071b 2 years ago and now we are already at v.1.0? What did i miss?

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
The last update i played was v.071b 2 years ago and now we are already at v.1.0? What did i miss?
No harem ending, no pregnant endings also patreon demanded to remove all the night visits, remove the Celia blackmail and the scenes with your neighbours due to incest (even without the incest patch it mentions mother and daughter)

So what else except delays is left?
I know, probably a rushed ending so he can milk people with his next game

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
No harem ending, no pregnant endings also patreon demanded to remove all the night visits, remove the Celia blackmail and the scenes with your neighbours due to incest (even without the incest patch it mentions mother and daughter)

So what else except delays is left?
I know, probably a rushed ending so he can milk people with his next game
wtf?
What happens after the game if the supporters/sponsors want to remove the entire content?
maybe you mean Patreon!

Seraphym

Oct 10, 2018
wtf?
What happens after the game if the supporters/sponsors want to remove the entire content?
maybe you mean Patreon!
...he said Patreon in his post?

Besides, even if he did say fans, that isn't necessarily wrong. The part that keeps getting left out of this story is that ICSTOR's own fans are partly responsible for that. A group of his own supporters decided to see if they could shut down his account in 2021. When reporting it as a scam didn't work (Patreon doesn't guarantee actual work), they figured out that the game didn't abide by Patreon's ToS and reported it.

ICSTOR has been bemoaning what happened ever since. "Patreon" did this. "Patreon" did that. Patreon is a corporation with an extensive amount of artists developing a lot of products simulatenously. They don't have time to go through every product that shows up on their website. They acted for the same reason every other entity of that size acts: because someone reported it. If he had just kept his promises, the game wouldn't be altered in any way.

Reactions: MrNewVegas2281

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
Milfy City v1.0 Final Edition ??? it's serious ? is the game completed correctly or is it just to give it an end?
Well, if they are working on it and not just continually milking like normal. It has been drastically cut down and a shadow of its former self.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes