Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
He has also, seemingly, hired a couple of PR people over the past couple of years. But fortunately they don't, overly, get very far with the locals here.

Reactions: vmaks

Seraphym

Oct 10, 2018
Pulled this from elsewhere, a comment from before Icstor made his Patrons aware that he was going to finish Milfy City almost a year ago in Oct 2022.

Prior to June 2021, the game hadn't been updated for over a year. ICSTOR just kept getting on Patreon and talking about their mental health during the height of the pandemic in 2020. Anyone who donates to their Patreon gets an invite to the discord.

By 2021, a number of the Discord users were complaining that ICSTOR hadn't updated the game that entire time. A small, but vocal, group proposed complaining to Patreon that there was content in the game that violated the ToS just to get it taken down out of spite. In June 2021, F95 labeled the game as "Abandoned", which unironically ended up in a response from ICSTOR talking about a new update. F95 removed the label, ICSTOR's update amounted to 3 scenes with a single character for over a year of work.

That vocal minority took to Discord again, but a couple of users claimed to have already made a report to Patreon out of the belief that the update would never actually be released. Patreon responded, ICSTOR drug their feet with little word, then shot themselves in the foot by announcing a new game starting development in 2022.

Kind of hilarious in retrospective imo, not only did the game still get the abandoned tag, but it's been even longer since the last update. We've been here before, I wonder if this update will shake out like the last one? :ROFLMAO:
You nabbed that from my Reddit post about a year ago. I speak up everytime I hear anything remotely ensuating that Patreon is responsible for what happened to Milfy City.

I still pop in that subreddit periodically to set that record straight. I watched that Discord dialogue happen in real-time with the group that planned to report him.

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
Why do i feel that version 1.00 will have a very little content or a sloppy made ending like oh you found out our relationship! Know you join in too! Yay a happy ending! ㅡㅡ
well every game Icstor has done had a rushed/sloppy ending just to say it was finished so he couls start his next milking project. Why should we expect anything different this time?

Etho onnu

Nov 10, 2022
I am working on an unofficial side story. Yall deserve some herem action. Time for a family road trip!

I probably should have stated, I don’t have any plans to make money off this. This is purely for the joy of doing it. This is my alt account, I’ve worked in other games and have extensive experience working on animations and rendering. I am using all the same assets and render engine as the creator.

As you all have probably read, the official game is said not to have a herem ending. That kind sucks in my opinion. If we do get a surprise from the official game, cool! If not I hope this serve to scratch your itch.

Give me some time because rendering and animation takes time and work. I will complete this because I have nothing but free time right now.
Cheers!
View attachment 2830050
More preview pls

Reactions: Jeansjaulet03
Mar 2, 2022
I am working on an unofficial side story. Yall deserve some herem action. Time for a family road trip!

I probably should have stated, I don’t have any plans to make money off this. This is purely for the joy of doing it. This is my alt account, I’ve worked in other games and have extensive experience working on animations and rendering. I am using all the same assets and render engine as the creator.

As you all have probably read, the official game is said not to have a herem ending. That kind sucks in my opinion. If we do get a surprise from the official game, cool! If not I hope this serve to scratch your itch.

Give me some time because rendering and animation takes time and work. I will complete this because I have nothing but free time right now.
Cheers!
View attachment 2830050
Let me guess, the release date will be January 2024, right? Like I've seen this before.

Seraphym

Oct 10, 2018
ICSTOR just posted in the Discord that he will be updating his website with the release announcement "this month or next month". It wouldn't make sense to finish the game and not update that website because that website is how new players would even know that the game is done. You've already made your money from the patrons, the new players are were you extract further profit.

Either ICSTOR is making a bad business decision on letting the game release without updating the website, or we are already looking at potentially extending the release into September.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes