kaczka44

Mar 2, 2023
View attachment 2824611 View attachment 2824613
so it seems that we will have to start the game from the beginning , according to discord discussions
I sure as shit hope so. That game was originally developed in what, 2017? Hopefully the entire sandbox structure is getting revamped to make it more approachable. Not to mention lots of content removed or rewritten due to Patreon demands. Hopefully we are getting day 1 Celia & I patch from Milkstor himself. If not, the game won't be playable until some hero does it justice.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
to anyone saying those renders are still among the best on the site: please take off the rose tinted glasses
Character design is top-notch, in the sense that all the characters are relatively simple dials, but generally not pure presets and absolutely mind-blowingly gorgeous. This game has launched more Daz careers than anything, even though it's story is absolute shit, the author is an absolute shit of the first water and the renders were a bit vintage in 2017.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Imo it's carried by Linda and to a lesser extent the blond aunt. Caroline is generic as fuck, plus her name is Caroline. Ditto for psychiatrist/whatever. Sarah is literally one of the kids from Santa Clause 2. I'd find them un-fapworthy even in 2017. Whatever genius possessed Icstor when he shaped Linda out of 3d mesh, it was a one-time thing. And he'll keep milking her till the bombs drop. I'd be lying if I said I didn't envy the prick.
Shrug, disagree apart from Sara, who's a total dud.

• Angry
Reactions: L0thar

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Dude absolutly no one believing him is sold gold. Im almost rooting for him at this point
Most of ICSTOR's games are pretty well thought out. I myself really enjoyed milf control. Despite all the controversy and mean things say about him, He still attempts to make an effort at making games.

Jan 23, 2023
Most of ICSTOR's games are pretty well thought out. I myself really enjoyed milf control. Despite all the controversy and mean things say about him, He still attempts to make an effort at making games.
Do you have any links for that game? I don't find it's thread here and downloading it at torrent doesn't seems really safe for me.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes