bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
That's the way I deliberately wrote that scene. An optimistic future where the player can imagine the life they want with Caroline.
So 2 years ago the game was not supposed to have endings already?
I haven't seen that render or written that scene.

My best guess is ICSTOR changed his mind about how he wanted Violet's story to go. Violet's story ended up being a focus on herself as a standalone character, rather than a supporting character for Caroline's arc.
We have already found 2 previews that you had never seen
Thats kinda fucking weird aint it?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So 2 years ago the game was not supposed to have endings already?
That's the way I deliberately wrote Caroline's ending. It keeps the future open to the interpretation of the player.

We have already found 2 previews that you had never seen
Thats kinda fucking weird aint it?
Out of thousands and thousands and thousands of renders and animations? Not really. It's a very quick fix. The renders are done and just need text written.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
That's the way I deliberately wrote Caroline's ending. It keeps the future open to the interpretation of the player.

Out of thousands and thousands and thousands of renders and animations? Not really. It's a very quick fix. The renders are done and just need text written.
I thought for sure he would be releasing his next update before I released another one. Guess not :p

genglj05

Nov 21, 2018
a bunch of us are going to need a save for 0.71b and whatever version before 0.71b which was released long ago before 0.71b

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
This f*cking icstor guy could have stayed at his house by the beach instead of making a fool of himself again by delivering a rushed ending...

The worst thing is that the widows of this idiot will tell you that it is better to have a rushed ending than to have nothing

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
This f*cking icstor guy could have stayed at his house by the beach instead of making a fool of himself again by delivering a rushed ending...

The worst thing is that the widows of this idiot will tell you that it is better to have a rushed ending than to have nothing
Hold your anger, son. Chances that we will see any kind of ending are pretty minimal.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
Not just cut, the whole game has been butchered, but yes, a lot of it is missing and/or changed, and that's the version we're going to get here.
Haha, expected from this author. What exactly has been cut? I wanted to give the game another shot but If the best content is gone there will be no point in doing so.

May 12, 2023
Haha, expected from this author. What exactly has been cut? I wanted to give the game another shot but If the best content is gone there will be no point in doing so.
Everything related to Ceila and blackmail has been either cut, edited or downright removed. The night creep scenes were taken out and/or edited; the school they go to I think is now a college because of something that Patreon saw with Sara "possibly" being underage.

There's more I'm sure I can't remember it all, but you get the idea.

Reactions: frankylili19

PHANTOM3DX

Nov 18, 2021
Everything related to Ceila and blackmail has been either cut, edited or downright removed. The night creep scenes were taken out and/or edited; the school they go to I think is now a college because of something that Patreon saw with Sara "possibly" being underage.

There's more I'm sure I can't remember it all, but you get the idea.
So it has been stated by the writer that there might be (wink wink) some crazy pirate patch that puts that all back in for the final release. Who would do such a thing….

May 12, 2023
So it has been stated by the writer that there might be (wink wink) some crazy pirate patch that puts that all back in for the final release. Who would do such a thing….
Most patches are fan made, so hopefully we'll get a patch that restores everything to the glory it should've been when we should've gotten the finished game three years ago before Patreon's butchery. Let's hope.

As far as who could or would do it, I hope Lain returns and can do it. That's who my money is on.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Most patches are fan made, so hopefully we'll get a patch that restores everything to the glory it should've been when we should've gotten the finished game three years ago before Patreon's butchery. Let's hope.

As far as who could or would do it, I hope Lain returns and can do it. That's who my money is on.
I think the Patch will be from Onyxdime himself. He was the one who hinted it.

Reactions: PHANTOM3DX
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes