phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Guy literally said he won't lie saying he will release in august and even threw in a laughing emoji in the end to laugh off those who are still waiting. I think he's not even the biggest scumbag in development history, the biggest scumbag is always the ones who continously conjured fake content pretending that ICSTOR had updated anything.

I estimate that roughly 50% of people waiting for the game are illiterate people who probably did not understand that he REALLY said he won't lie saying he intends to release the game in August.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Wow this guy (ICStor) absolutely shows he has no sliver of morals left in him. So what do we get as a finale, sarcasm for all those unfortunate suckers that supported him.

(Added later)
After my first post (unedited above) I read again what supposedly ICStor wrote. Well I guess I'm a sucker too for believing everything I read is genuine .

Reactions: frankylili19

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
I'm betting on an August 32nd release.
You are absolutely 100% correct. We just need to wait for August 32nd.

As an aside I have an interest in Astronomy, can someone please let me know if the earth's orbit around the sun is slowing down or perhaps we can start a worldwide petition to move the extra day in February every leap year to August. LOL

Reactions: Lovv99

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
Hey Onyxdime, would you be so kind to explain something for us? You mentioned that you did not write any new scenes for Caroline. Yet, the last preview is of Caroline and Icstor previously wrote that her progress for the update is at 100%. How do we square that? Can you confirm that you did not write anything for the preview render in which case it is presumably just a bonus image? Or did you actually write scenes in 2021 that never saw the light of day?
Yo, asking a shill to explain themselves won't get you any answers.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hey Onyxdime, would you be so kind to explain something for us? You mentioned that you did not write any new scenes for Caroline. Yet, the last preview is of Caroline and Icstor previously wrote that her progress for the update is at 100%. How do we square that? Can you confirm that you did not write anything for the preview render in which case it is presumably just a bonus image? Or did you actually write scenes in 2021 that never saw the light of day?
I haven't taken the plot for Caroline any further. Her story ended with the happy ending at the hotel when you reached heart relation 5.

I don't recognise that render. I'm gonna guess that it is one of the "secret cards" you can find in game.

All of the main girls in the game got a couple of bonus night time scenes where you wake up the girl and try different sex positions with them, including Caroline, but none of these actually advance the plot in any way. They're just little extras.

FullDima.EX

Jan 16, 2022
Sorry if it's been asked before, but is this game completely abandoned? Is there any chance that it gets updated?
No, on discord the game get the v.1.0 and the final version. But you have to paid for the game. There's a link to game developer patreon...

• Haha
Reactions: vks017

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Yo, asking a shill to explain themselves won't get you any answers.
I asked for confirmation that the preview shown is not actually a preview of any scene in the game and Onyxdime confirmed that. Seems like a reasonable inquiry and response to me.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes