kathaar90

Jan 2, 2018
Guys, you absolutely right about Icstor, but when I see this Caroline's preview with cum mask on her face... fuck, she's so cute with her brother's sperm on her face and tits :love:
And I really wanna know is there panties underneath Linda's sexy corset that we saw on the last preview? ;)

So, every time when I see this amazingly hot new previews from Icstor... I think fuck, this mothefucker made it again :D

Last edited:

Seronda

Dec 10, 2017
I haven't taken the plot for Caroline any further. Her story ended with the happy ending at the hotel when you reached heart relation 5.

I don't recognise that render. I'm gonna guess that it is one of the "secret cards" you can find in game.

All of the main girls in the game got a couple of bonus night time scenes where you wake up the girl and try different sex positions with them, including Caroline, but none of these actually advance the plot in any way. They're just little extras.
1690883754881.png

1690883860071.png

Then is this still a thing?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

Seronda

Dec 10, 2017
I haven't seen that render or written that scene.

My best guess is ICSTOR changed his mind about how he wanted Violet's story to go. Violet's story ended up being a focus on herself as a standalone character, rather than a supporting character for Caroline's arc.
Then someone is lying here, I asked Icstor if that exact scene-render was going to be in the final version, and he confirm it with a YEA not so long ago, so either you are lying or Icstor is

1690885003760.png

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Why do i feel that version 1.00 will have a very little content or a sloppy made ending like oh you found out our relationship! Know you join in too! Yay a happy ending! ㅡㅡ

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
Well like Onyxdime was saying harem route will take another 2 3 months..so from March its been 3 4 months..so will we be getting family harem content :BootyTime:

Last edited:

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
Let me guess,ICSTOR will say 'Hey guys,I have encountered some trouble, so I'm sorry to inform everyone that the update needs to be postponed for a while.' in August 31,2023.
You see, Onyx appeared, after ICSTOR released the news, is this a coincidence?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I asked ICSTOR if this was a secret gallery image. Turns out it is actually part of the game.

These renders were supposed to be included in the Violet files he had sent across to me, but had been missed.

It's just a wee scene, so it won't take me very long. I'll get them knocked out and sent across to the programmer by Wednesday night.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I asked ICSTOR if this was a secret gallery image. Turns out it is actually part of the game.

These renders were supposed to be included in the Violet files he had sent across to me, but had been missed.

It's just a wee scene, so it won't take me very long. I'll get them knocked out and sent across to the programmer by Wednesday night.
This game is going to feel incomplete without the endings, what's the point of getting max relationships with each girl and not have an outcome, what's the purpose of the status bar? Also it's worrying how something like Caroline's renders went amiss and took for a fan to point that out...where is the quality control check in the team? It's almost like you're planning a delay with these small hiccups and I am just wondering how many more "forgotten folders" are floating out there.

I also don't feel there was a resolution with Caroline's story at the hotel, I felt it was only the beginning of something which was left on a cliff hanger (or our own imagination).

I have a feeling the endings will come as apart of a update later on (MUCH later on) which is frustrating, because technically v1.0 won't be the complete game, just the completed relationships with no final reward.

After so many delays, time off, fake news, fake illnesses, years of abusing Patreon and pledgers, I fear this update is only going to be 15 mins of content max with a lot of padded dialogue.

Last edited:

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
I will never forget someone asking him why they should give him money and trust that he'll actually deliver on his next game, when he won't even finish Milfy City. His response was "I'll try REALLY hard not to get bored this time."
I'm just here to say nice profile pic (y)

Reactions: Derptronic

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
...it's worrying how something like Caroline's renders went amiss and took for a fan to point that out...where is the quality control check in the team? It's almost like you're planning a delay with these small hiccups and I am just wondering how many more "forgotten folders" are floating out there.
ICSTOR is double checking, but it seems like that was the only one that had fallen through.

I also don't feel there was a resolution with Caroline's story at the hotel, I felt it was only the beginning of something which was left on a cliff hanger (or our own imagination).
That's the way I deliberately wrote that scene. An optimistic future where the player can imagine the life they want with Caroline.

I fear this update is only going to be 15 mins of content max with a lot of padded dialogue.
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes