Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Basically content sprinkled around the game that would be classified as non-consensual had to go, i.e. Celia content for one strong example, Patreon ToS forced the removal.

Edit: Like Llamamann hints at however, it sounds some of that may be coming in an unofficial capacity so that's not too big of a deal.
oh i forgot about the sleep stuff, i was mostly thinking about the cecelia stuff. im not a fan of the sleepy rapey stuff.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
What content is cut from patreon?
Any sleep sex due to non-consent.
Celia's entire route due to heavy themes of non-consent.
The neighbours because they considered it to be wrong for the lesbian woman to try and convert a non-lesbian.
Any reference to "teen" for Sara.
References to Sara's inexperence with sex have to be removed.
Any reference to familial relations had to be removed due to incest. Linda became a landlady, Sara and Caroline became tenants, Bob became the landlady's husband.

That's just off the top of my head from what I remember. From a creative standpoint it was fucking brutal.

It's worth caveating that Patreon takes their instructions on what content is suitable from their payment processors - like Visa and Mastercard.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
ICSTOR:

Alpha testing finally comes to a close guys,

Next I planned a month to dedicate for testing the Alpha testing

Than we will have to start testing the tests for the Alpha testing

After all of that I need to test the testing of the tests for the Alpha testing myself (We cant miss even a single typo I mean)

After alllll that

We can finally start Beta testing:BootyTime:

(~2025)

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
ICSTOR:

Alpha testing finally comes to a close guys,

Next I planned a month to dedicate for testing the Alpha testing

Than we will have to start testing the tests for the alpha testing

After all of that I need to test the testing of the tests for the Alpha testing myself (We cant miss even a single typo I mean)

After alllll that

We can finally start Beta testing:BootyTime:
I wouldn't be surprised if he only starts the different levels of testing by how many patreons he has. At 5k it will be the super testing! 6? Super duper testing beta alpha LARGE. 10k? Wow, we have done so much testing I guess it is time to release, in 2 months. Quick, quick, cronies.. Go to the various forums and promote the work but don't provide any proof and say..hmm "My professional integrity disallows me from posting proof" Yes, they'll buy that, especially over at F95.

Reactions: PRTech

manneychin

May 8, 2017
The neighbours because they considered it to be wrong for the lesbian woman to try and convert a non-lesbian.
Any reference to familial relations had to be removed due to incest. Linda became a landlady, Sara and Caroline became tenants, Bob became the landlady's husband.

That's just off the top of my head from what I remember. From a creative standpoint it was fucking brutal.

It's worth caveating that Patreon takes their instructions on what content is suitable from their payment processors - like Visa and Mastercard.

If this is true, to me the result is not worth touching. I'm punching out and checking in again in 1 year. We'll see what's what by then. The game would require a mythical modder, not only technically capable but, more importantly, also capable of adjusting dialogues (including adding) to make the game interesting again to its original fan base. The chance someone suitable will happen do that, and for free, is smaller than ICSTOR sticking to his promises. Sad.

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
If this is true, to me the result is not worth touching. I'm punching out and checking in again in 1 year. We'll see what's what by then. The game would require a mythical modder, not only technically capable but, more importantly, also capable of adjusting dialogues (including adding) to make the game interesting again to its original fan base. The chance someone suitable will happen do that, and for free, is smaller than ICSTOR sticking to his promises. Sad.
Give it two years, I feel the state the game will be in it will need working from the ground up after Oxy and Icstor are done mutilating it.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
There's rumours that pirates are planning to release a patch that would restore certain content. Pirates work very fast. I would say that they'll probably get something sorted for the community within hours of the game releasing.

They're nefarious like that.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
There's rumours that pirates are planning to release a patch that would restore certain content. Pirates work very fast. I would say that they'll probably get something sorted for the community within hours of the game releasing.

the question is why you can’t make a patch on it and throw it in and everyone will be happy, many developers do this, otherwise it turns out that we won’t see half of the content that was planned or deleted

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
the question is why you can’t make a patch on it and throw it in and everyone will be happy, many developers do this, otherwise it turns out that we won’t see half of the content that was planned or deleted
There have been very clear instructions from Patreon that there cannot be an official patch which restores forbidden content. Even if the patch is hosted on another website, such as ICSTOR's own site.

Which is why it's down to pirates to restore the content.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
There have been very clear instructions from Patreon that there cannot be an official patch which restores forbidden content. Even if the patch is hosted on another website, such as ICSTOR's own site.

Which is why it's down to pirates to restore the content.
if it is restored to feast in which I do not doubt why the patreon will think that it is not you, you simply will not spread it where, does that mean it's not you?I'm afraid that a lot of content will be deleted, let's say now it turns out that there won't be a harem, although it was planned, in fact this game is popular due to interest, yes there is a lot of that here and a horash story (thank you)and animation, but the incent genre is very popular,patreon fucked up the sticks in the wheels, you need to leave him and release the content that you conceived as it is, I know that at the moment it is not possible to leave due to the fact that there are a lot of sponsors, but maybe someday

manneychin

May 8, 2017

It would be a happy coincidence because only OG pirates can realistically provide the story flavor that's being taken out. Virgin modders, while often technically capable, are vanishingly rare also capable of story adjustments (especially enrichments). The result is the disaster that Summertime Saga + incest patch has become. You don't get that kinky incest taboo by simply find&replacing a few words.

May 27, 2022

I still dont understand how other games on patreon are puting out all these censored content in their own games...

Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
I still dont understand how other games on patreon are puting out all these censored content in their own games...
Best to take what paid employees of Icstor say with a pinch of salt. It is easy to do an I-patch and upload it anonymously elsewhere. But they continue to hold onto this myth that they can't. Otherwise, using their own logic, if any one made an I-patch Patreon would take down their game.

Reactions: Stonerberg
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes