lilloller01

Nov 6, 2018
This is the role of Onyx, making you believe that this game is about to release an update.
It's funny that people still relate to that fraudster clown here. I see people asking him for updates or information about the development ahah.
Now, he is back to deliver other bullshits xD

Reactions: Stonerberg

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
OOTL, could I get a rundown of what happened? Or a link?
Pretty much just the run of the mill fraud. No updates for 3 years and when the subs on his patreon start to fall he releases a preview and an expected release date. Then his patreon numbers shoot back up. Then the release date arrives and... nothing. Done it several times over now. Oh, there have been a few people, over the years, who have stated they are on the writing, or coding, team who have posted in this thread to say something is happening. Oxy is just the latest one. So it is generally wise to take what Icstor, Oxy and any one else on the payroll says with a pinch of salt.

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
Nope, there's no harem ending.

If ICSTOR asks me to write a harem ending for Milfy City then I'm 100% up for doing it.

I'd want to be able to do it properly though, not just have it randomly dropped at the end with no build up

I'd liks to see introducing the idea to the girls, explaining that you've also been sleeping with someone else, going on a date with two at the same time, and then building up towards threesomes.

There's interesting dynamics to be explored with Sara+Caroline and Linda+Sara threesomes given Sara's insane possesiveness.

I'm just brainstorming at this point, but Linda+Caroline could lean more into some light femdom stuff since they're both older than the main character.

Then at the conclusion of the harem route a group date and a sex scene with MC and the 3 main girls.

Dates should be easy enough, there's plenty of locations on the map that could be used to add more life to them. The mall, college, nightclub etc.
I'd say Sara + her friend/friends from school with something like a drinking game night or something else to lower inhibition and get her interested in a sharing idea would be interesting. Basically she should be the focus at the activity for both MC and the other girl (at first at least) to get her hooked and then that would also be a possible route to explore further in more "dates"

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes