PHANTOM3DX

Nov 18, 2021
If it's not appearing in the gallery then I'll get it added to the list of scenes that ICSTOR needs to add. I already found a couple of Caroline's ones that didn't appear in the gallery where she gives the player a blowjob in a white outfit.

View attachment 2834822
So WHEN it finally releases, will you share the forbidden unofficial pirated version made by some deranged person that put back all the stuff that Patreon banned? Just for scientific analysis… ya know?

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
thanks for doing this

can you also add a ntr end? preferably for all the girls but if not feasible at least for linda
I think a Caroline NTR route would be more viable, because Sara and Linda are very SIMPS of the protagonist, although if done right they are all possible because of the interactions they each have, Caroline in her shop, Sara at school and Linda in the company.
P.S: I always found it unbelievable that the female characters in this game don't have SIMPS behind them at least for filler or for jokes

hatfakkaa

Jun 30, 2019
If it's not appearing in the gallery then I'll get it added to the list of scenes that ICSTOR needs to add. I already found a couple of Caroline's ones that didn't appear in the gallery where she gives the player a blowjob in a white outfit.

View attachment 2834822
it must be a technical buf at my end because i´ve seen those scence show up in other players gallerys. Plus in my other saves from a previous version others scences showed up that aren´t now. i´ve created a new save ofcourse for the "newer" version. has anybody else had the same problem?

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
To be fair he is quite active on his discord at the moment. The most I have ever seen him there, makes me think he will
View attachment 2834732

So that was a fucking lie, now with the "update on the progress of the alpha testing every three days" bullshit
Clearly the last renders were posted because his subs were starting to flatline and renewals were due imminently. It would have been nice if he actually stuck to one of his promises. But it is what it is, old timers are used to it by now.

Reactions: Jarul

Eduardazao12

Jul 19, 2022
This shit will not have a harem, and it will not end the routes of the other girls, patreons remove your subscription, they are like flies to shit open your eyes

Reactions: Mrgjaye

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Nope, there's no harem ending.

If ICSTOR asks me to write a harem ending for Milfy City then I'm 100% up for doing it.

I'd want to be able to do it properly though, not just have it randomly dropped at the end with no build up

I'd liks to see introducing the idea to the girls, explaining that you've also been sleeping with someone else, going on a date with two at the same time, and then building up towards threesomes.

There's interesting dynamics to be explored with Sara+Caroline and Linda+Sara threesomes given Sara's insane possesiveness.

I'm just brainstorming at this point, but Linda+Caroline could lean more into some light femdom stuff since they're both older than the main character.

Then at the conclusion of the harem route a group date and a sex scene with MC and the 3 main girls.

Dates should be easy enough, there's plenty of locations on the map that could be used to add more life to them. The mall, college, nightclub etc.
Lol, wtf. If anything, the harem ending is the major goal of an incest game with a dude living with three hot women. Also, showing a single foursome is not how the game should "end" but rather how the last chapter should be introduced. This then features all types of constellations of different family members, showcasing the the new harem life of MC. For a "real" end, maybe getting them all pregnant or something could be how the game finishes.

I am flabbergasted by the creativelessness on how for devs this is not the 100% apparent goal. Do you really have to outline and explain this to somebody? ToN became boring as hell, but at least they got this right.

Eo21

Jun 22, 2020
This shit will not have a harem, and it will not end the routes of the other girls, patreons remove your subscription, they are like flies to shit open your eyes

Do you think that most of us here are going to pay for the game, knowing what icstor does? Obviously we're not just going to wait for it to be uploaded here, period, those who pay icstor are really blinded xD and well but knowing that changes were made to the original story, we all know that the game will surely be horrible but we no longer expect anything, there is no harem ending, there are no trios with the family stories cut, icstor at the end put and put content in a silly way without knowing if they were necessary in the plot of the game and what had to happen happened, just don't expect anything and that's it for those who really have faith to see the final results

Eo21

Jun 22, 2020
Lol, wtf. If anything, the harem ending is the major goal of an incest game with a dude living with three hot women. Also, showing a single foursome is not how the game should "end" but rather how the last chapter should be introduced. This then features all types of constellations of different family members, showcasing the the new harem life of MC. For a "real" end, maybe getting them all pregnant or something could be how the game finishes.

I am flabbergasted by the creativelessness on how for devs this is not the 100% apparent goal. Do you really have to outline and explain this to somebody? ToN became boring as hell, but at least they got this right.

It's also not real life, it's just a game in which the goal is to have sex with everyone in your family and whoever gets in the way.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Onyxdime said:
Nope, there's no harem ending.

If ICSTOR asks me to write a harem ending for Milfy City then I'm 100% up for doing it.

I'd want to be able to do it properly though, not just have it randomly dropped at the end with no build up

I'd liks to see introducing the idea to the girls, explaining that you've also been sleeping with someone else, going on a date with two at the same time, and then building up towards threesomes.

There's interesting dynamics to be explored with Sara+Caroline and Linda+Sara threesomes given Sara's insane possesiveness.

I'm just brainstorming at this point, but Linda+Caroline could lean more into some light femdom stuff since they're both older than the main character.

Then at the conclusion of the harem route a group date and a sex scene with MC and the 3 main girls.

Dates should be easy enough, there's plenty of locations on the map that could be used to add more life to them.

The mall, college, nightclub etc.

I'd like to add that the way the story was built in the end was 100% more incongruent with regards to "realistic" family dynamics. MC bangs all family members but they BARELY SUSPECT AYNTHING about each other... wtf!?!?! If anything, it should be the NATURAL progression that they stumble about each others romances which ultimately leads to a harem ending.

The fact that you have to explain these simple development principles to the "writers" (as if this piece of sh*t was anything like a real novel) and game developers is just sad and really shows how hopelessly lost this game still is. Instead they lose interest in the middle of the creating the game, not clear about how to progress the story. Lol, there is TONS of content still left to explore to give this is a prober ending. TONS.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
There are only 31 days in August. Technically that means you will be back on the Sept 1st.
I think his prediction is right. Let's start a petition to move the extra day in February on a leap year to August thus getting Aug 32nd. BTW anyone knows when the next leap year is. LOL.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes