Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime Hey, while you're here - not sure if you're at liberty to say, but is there an anal scene with Linda?
Sorry for the delay, couldn't remember and had to check back over the renders.

Yes, there's an anal scene with Linda. A proper dedicated anal scene, not just anal forming a tiny part of a bigger sex scene.

onyxdime would we see Macy in this update or never again?
Macy gets a little content, but it's ecchi, not sexual.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Yes, there's an anal scene with Linda. A proper dedicated anal scene, not just anal forming a tiny part of a bigger sex scene.
This has legitimately made my week.

Onyxdime Will there be a harem ending as promised or not?
We've already been told there won't be, or at least that it would be further work after this release, which I wouldn't pin my hopes on if I were you.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime Will there be a harem ending as promised or not?
Nope, there's no harem ending.

If ICSTOR asks me to write a harem ending for Milfy City then I'm 100% up for doing it.

I'd want to be able to do it properly though, not just have it randomly dropped at the end with no build up

I'd liks to see introducing the idea to the girls, explaining that you've also been sleeping with someone else, going on a date with two at the same time, and then building up towards threesomes.

There's interesting dynamics to be explored with Sara+Caroline and Linda+Sara threesomes given Sara's insane possesiveness.

I'm just brainstorming at this point, but Linda+Caroline could lean more into some light femdom stuff since they're both older than the main character.

Then at the conclusion of the harem route a group date and a sex scene with MC and the 3 main girls.

Dates should be easy enough, there's plenty of locations on the map that could be used to add more life to them. The mall, college, nightclub etc.

Last edited:

frankylili19

Dec 15, 2021
Onyxdime you said that Lily about her that is very intriguing you think we will see a side of her we haven't meet and how will this affect the friendship of Sara?

PHANTOM3DX

Nov 18, 2021

If ICSTOR asks me to write a harem ending for Milfy City then I'm 100% up for doing it.

I'd want to be able to do it properly though, not just have it randomly dropped at the end with no build up

I'd liks to see introducing the idea to the girls, explaining that you've also been sleeping with someone else, going on a date with two at the same time, and then building up towards threesomes.

There's interesting dynamics to be explored with Sara+Caroline and Linda+Sara threesomes given Sara's insane possesiveness.

I'm just brainstorming at this point, but Linda+Caroline could lean more into some light femdom stuff since they're both older than the main character.

Then at the conclusion of the harem route a group date and a sex scene with MC and the 3 main girls.

Dates should be easy enough, there's plenty of locations on the map that could be used to add more life to them. The mall, college, nightclub etc.
We can only hope he wants to do a DLC.

Reactions: vmaks

Eo21

Jun 22, 2020

But we can fuck with two girls in the same time example linda+Caroline+ mc or not in this end?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Milfy City - Final Edition - Alpha Testing Phase (Patreon)
Hi everyone! :)
We have now moved on to the testing phase for Milfy City 1.0's release!

Bug fixing is an, unfortunately, unavoidable step of game development. We are still on track for an August 2023 release.

The current state of testing, bug fixing, and fixing typos is as follows:
Prologue: 100% (Typos corrected.)
Linda+Bob: 60% (1 bug found and fixed. Typos fixed.)
Sara: 0%
Caroline: 100% (2 scenes were missing from the gallery. These have been added. Typos have been corrected.)
Liza and Yazmin: 5%
Zuri and Suri: 100% (No bugs or typos found.)
Delilah+Gym Bro: 100%. (2 game-breaking bugs have been identified and fixed. The typos have been corrected. 1 extra scene not triggering at the conclusion of the story, this has been added back in.)
Judy: 5%
Violet: 10%
Lily: 0%
Celia: 0%
New secret option: 0%

I'll update the current status of our testing every three days to show how progress is being made. (I'll edit that post or add a new one.)

We're almost there.
ICSTOR
View attachment 2834072
This "every three days" type of shit... we already know about

Seronda

Dec 10, 2017
ICSTOR is double checking, but it seems like that was the only one that had fallen through.

That's the way I deliberately wrote that scene. An optimistic future where the player can imagine the life they want with Caroline.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
During the double checking any other scene that had been left out was found?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime you said that Lily about her that is very intriguing you think we will see a side of her we haven't meet and how will this affect the friendship of Sara?
I'm afraid I don't quite understand your question, but I think what you're asking is if we get to know more about Lily's motivations and how that will impact your relationship with Sara.

If I've understood that correctly the Lily plot focuses on this, and I don't want to give away any spoilers.

But we can fuck with two girls in the same time example linda+Caroline+ mc or not in this end?
Only threesomes are Liza+Yazmin and Zuri+Suri.

Edit: forgot there is also a threesome involving Judy!

During the double checking any other scene that had been left out was found?
Yeah, one Delilah scene hadn't been programmed properly, so it didn't trigger when it was apposed to.

It was a non-sex scene, but important to the conclusion of her story.

Onyxdime are there gonna be new night scenes?
Yes - if I remember correctly every girl got new night scenes.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes