mohair

Oct 5, 2021

useless-j

Aug 15, 2019
Milfy City - Final Edition - Alpha Testing Phase (Patreon)
Hi everyone! :)
We have now moved on to the testing phase for Milfy City 1.0's release!

Bug fixing is an, unfortunately, unavoidable step of game development. We are still on track for an August 2023 release.

The current state of testing, bug fixing, and fixing typos is as follows:
Prologue: 100% (Typos corrected.)
Linda+Bob: 60% (1 bug found and fixed. Typos fixed.)
Sara: 0%
Caroline: 100% (2 scenes were missing from the gallery. These have been added. Typos have been corrected.)
Liza and Yazmin: 5%
Zuri and Suri: 100% (No bugs or typos found.)
Delilah+Gym Bro: 100%. (2 game-breaking bugs have been identified and fixed. The typos have been corrected. 1 extra scene not triggering at the conclusion of the story, this has been added back in.)
Judy: 5%
Violet: 10%
Lily: 0%
Celia: 0%
New secret option: 0%

I'll update the current status of our testing every three days to show how progress is being made. (I'll edit that post or add a new one.)

We're almost there.
ICSTOR
1691428117637.png

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
not a single preview pic with sara. lol disappointing i hope that doesn't mean there wont be final content with her. No idea what the patreon post is about but seems like it might be out
Not sure why ICSTOR didn't choose to show a preview of her, but Sara definitely has content.
Preview images 14/15 & 15/15
View attachment 2833669
View attachment 2833670
He said an August release date is very likely, then deleted that post :KEK:
The post where ICSTOR said "an August release was almost certain" never got deleted. It's still right there.

1691428513475.png

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Last week he was absolutely sure there will be an August release, now they're 'aiming' for the August release. I tell you what, this is the most shittiest developer ive seen in my entire life
Last week he said "an August release is almost certain."

This week he said, "We are still on track for an August 2023 release."

To make it even clearer: There have been no major delays with the alpha testing, and the bugs I've found during playtesting have been very quickly fixable when sent across to the programmer.

We are on track for an August 2023 release.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes