Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Celia is critical to the plot. Cutting her from the game entirely, as Patreon originally suggested, ruins Judy's route as well given that she is supposed to be providing therapy to help you deal with Celia's actions.
Why don't release full version in subscribestar??

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
I honestly don't know. My current playthrough is WAY slower than any real player actually would given that I have to analyse/check/fix each line as I go. I'm also having to check everything from the start, rather than just the new content.

Beta playtesters will probably be able to better answer that question than I can, when it goes out to them.
How do you know so much about this game?:unsure:
Are you ICSTOR's partner in crime?:eek:

Noe174

Dec 22, 2022
Without completing the haren and celia route, this is a fraud.

Making the excuse of patreon requests is not enough.

There are plenty of games that have found a way to do this, so don't be fooled.

The role of each character, there are many games that give you the option to personalize them

If the author doesn't want to, he can give the game away to any developer who I'm sure will do well.

Reactions: vmaks

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Any sleep sex due to non-consent.
Celia's entire route due to heavy themes of non-consent.
The neighbours because they considered it to be wrong for the lesbian woman to try and convert a non-lesbian.
Any reference to "teen" for Sara.
References to Sara's inexperence with sex have to be removed.
Any reference to familial relations had to be removed due to incest. Linda became a landlady, Sara and Caroline became tenants, Bob became the landlady's husband.

That's just off the top of my head from what I remember. From a creative standpoint it was fucking brutal.

It's worth caveating that Patreon takes their instructions on what content is suitable from their payment processors - like Visa and Mastercard.

"The neighbours because they considered it to be wrong for the lesbian woman to try and convert a non-lesbian"
thats also the aunt story will it stay? Its also ridicilous that patreon would remove something like that. I get incest or rape but this is too much.
"References to Sara's inexperence with sex have to be removed." also really makes no sense that Patreon would remove it.
I hope there will be patch soon after the release so all of it will be back.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
"The neighbours because they considered it to be wrong for the lesbian woman to try and convert a non-lesbian"
thats also the aunt story will it stay? Its also ridicilous that patreon would remove something like that. I get incest or rape but this is too much.
"References to Sara's inexperence with sex have to be removed." also really makes no sense that Patreon would remove it.
Nothing that can't be patched/modded once the game has been finished.
Well, if it gets finished. Until I see THAT happen, I won't believe it :D

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Any sleep sex due to non-consent.
Celia's entire route due to heavy themes of non-consent.
The neighbours because they considered it to be wrong for the lesbian woman to try and convert a non-lesbian.
Any reference to "teen" for Sara.
References to Sara's inexperence with sex have to be removed.
Any reference to familial relations had to be removed due to incest. Linda became a landlady, Sara and Caroline became tenants, Bob became the landlady's husband.

That's just off the top of my head from what I remember. From a creative standpoint it was fucking brutal.

It's worth caveating that Patreon takes their instructions on what content is suitable from their payment processors - like Visa and Mastercard.

That's awful,a lot of good stuff lost there.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Liza stated that she was almost a lesbian. She describes herself as a 5.5 out of 6 on the Kinsey scale durng an early scene, which was apparently enough for Patreon to justify her trying out sex with a man.

Without completing the haren and celia route, this is a fraud.

Making the excuse of patreon requests is not enough.
As I have said multiple times now, there are definitely pirates out there who will work tirelessly to bring content to the game which Patreon has banned. As much as we try to stop them, they keep releasing unofficial patches.

There are plenty of games that have found a way to do this, so don't be fooled.
I see other developers are ALSO having problems with pirates releasing unofficial patches.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
Icstor: Buy one get none for free. Buy two and you will get none!
Crowd: TWO! I WANNA BUY TWO!
Icstor: Hold on hold on! Demand is so high i need years to do nothing! Making nothing is hard work.

I want to say i'm just exaggerating but am i? :unsure:
imagine caving into a company like patreon on your product that they demand you to change everything that it makes all your supporters not want to support you anymore because the product that was so great is crap now do you blame patreon on their set of rules they set or do you blame yourself for not having a back bone.

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
imagine caving into a company like patreon on your product that they demand you to change everything that it makes all your supporters not want to support you anymore because the product that was so great is crap now do you blame patreon on their set of rules they set or do you blame yourself for not having a back bone.
That all came, by the way, long after ICSTOR abandonned the game and was still collecting sub payments for not doing any work. The only reason he has, allegedly, started up again was to not stop his collection of money. So, I wouldn't expect the writing to be decent nor the story. In all likelyhood they just took out a couple of things, re-arranged a few things and rushed the ending.

Noe174

Dec 22, 2022
Liza stated that she was almost a lesbian. She describes herself as a 5.5 out of 6 on the Kinsey scale durng an early scene, which was apparently enough for Patreon to justify her trying out sex with a man.

As I have said multiple times now, there are definitely pirates out there who will work tirelessly to bring content to the game which Patreon has banned. As much as we try to stop them, they keep releasing unofficial patches.

I see other developers are ALSO having problems with pirates releasing unofficial patches.
Thanks for answering.

Our last hope is in the community

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes