wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Man, the pirates are going to have a lot of work to do to get Celia's route back to the original. But probably should wait for the release first though to talk about it.

Stonerberg

May 22, 2018
Have to assume every post saying something similar has been deleted since I don't see any so I assume mine will be as well, wow it's amazing when things are getting close to promised dates Onyxdime shows up to shill. Shocking

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
Any sleep sex due to non-consent.
Celia's entire route due to heavy themes of non-consent.
The neighbours because they considered it to be wrong for the lesbian woman to try and convert a non-lesbian.
Any reference to "teen" for Sara.
References to Sara's inexperence with sex have to be removed.
Any reference to familial relations had to be removed due to incest. Linda became a landlady, Sara and Caroline became tenants, Bob became the landlady's husband.

That's just off the top of my head from what I remember. From a creative standpoint it was fucking brutal.

It's worth caveating that Patreon takes their instructions on what content is suitable from their payment processors - like Visa and Mastercard.

With the situation that the game is destroyed, in my opinion, it is better to change the name of the game
It could have been shown that Linda divorces Bob and starts a relationship with the MC, or Sara starts a relationship with the MC for the first time and somehow they get engaged
This game can no longer be called a milfy city

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
We should really start a betting pool. Odds for releasing on time. A week delay, two week, a month, two months, a year or it is just all a ruse? Place your bets!

Reactions: Noe174

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
We should really start a betting pool. Odds for releasing on time. A week delay, two week, a month, two months, a year or it is just all a ruse? Place your bets!
September 12, we will get an update on why the update hasn't been released yet.

GothGirl

Mar 21, 2019
Any sleep sex due to non-consent.
Celia's entire route due to heavy themes of non-consent.
The neighbours because they considered it to be wrong for the lesbian woman to try and convert a non-lesbian.
Any reference to "teen" for Sara.
References to Sara's inexperence with sex have to be removed.
Any reference to familial relations had to be removed due to incest. Linda became a landlady, Sara and Caroline became tenants, Bob became the landlady's husband.

That's just off the top of my head from what I remember. From a creative standpoint it was fucking brutal.

It's worth caveating that Patreon takes their instructions on what content is suitable from their payment processors - like Visa and Mastercard.

Not a fan of sleepy rapey stuff either but if I remember correctly some night "visits" were required to push plot further in Caroline plot I believe. Will it also be changed? I don't mind having this content in game because some dudes/girls don't see a problem but I've always thought it was kinda weird that this isn't purely optional.

Reactions: Cyberious
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes