Jan 23, 2023
I kept her as close as possible to the original rendition.

Certain scenes were outright forbidden by Patreon, including blackmail sex by both Celia and the player. We've managed to keep the content with some redrafting.

It's a real shame about those damn pirates though... all my effort gone to waste.
Couldn't you just add a single line in every blackmail/sex scene with her just like:
MC:"this is just a roleplay, right?"
Celia: "right".

Same again with the sex:
MC: "this is consensual, right?"
Celia: "right".

About the sleeping scenes, just making 2 frames waking them up and marking that as roleplay would be enough too.

In that way, It would be easier to mod and also patreon approved.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
As promised, I sent ICSTOR the 3 day update on the progress of the alpha testing.

All that remains for testing is Judy, Violet, Celia, and the final relationship level of Linda.

The new "Secret Option" is also 100% checked too.

I'll send my next 3 day update on Alpha testing on Sunday 13th. That may be my last one before beta testing, if all goes well.
Is this really the final version of this game or there is more to come in the future:sneaky:
For example: MilfyCity version 2/Revamp or Cougar City :LOL:

zgaf

Apr 23, 2021
Any sleep sex due to non-consent.
Celia's entire route due to heavy themes of non-consent.
The neighbours because they considered it to be wrong for the lesbian woman to try and convert a non-lesbian.
Any reference to "teen" for Sara.
References to Sara's inexperence with sex have to be removed.
Any reference to familial relations had to be removed due to incest. Linda became a landlady, Sara and Caroline became tenants, Bob became the landlady's husband.

That's just off the top of my head from what I remember. From a creative standpoint it was fucking brutal.

It's worth caveating that Patreon takes their instructions on what content is suitable from their payment processors - like Visa and Mastercard.

[/ALINTI]
Then go and play dress up Barbie

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
so now we are in the alpha testing phase?
Will there be beta testing after that?
I volunteer for gamma testing
Aye, there will be a beta testing phase.

But that goes into the hands of actual players, rather than just the development team. So at that point there's no question that the work has been completed. It'll be out there for everyone to see.

PHANTOM3DX

Nov 18, 2021
Aye, there will be a beta testing phase.

But that goes into the hands of actual players, rather than just the development team. So at that point there's no question that the work has been completed. It'll be out there for everyone to see.
Will there be a pesky pirate beta?

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

PHANTOM3DX

Nov 18, 2021
Milfy City - Final Edition - Alpha Testing Phase - Updated
Hi everyone! :)
We have now moved on to the testing phase for Milfy City 1.0's release!
Bug fixing is an, unfortunately, unavoidable step of game development. We are still on track for an August 2023 release.

EDITED
The current state of testing, bug fixing, and fixing typos is as follows:
Prologue: 100% (Typos corrected.)
Linda+Bob: 60% (1 bug found and fixed. Typos fixed.)
Sara: 100% (3 major bugs found, 4 minor bugs found. Two key points of Sara's route not triggering, and preventing relationship advancement. Sara is willing to engage in sex at night before you have even spoken with her. Additionally, the Lily+Sara Spin the Bottle scene gets stuck on a loop, resulting in the player infinitely playing spin the bottle, getting their cock sucked by Sara, and then having to play Spin the bottle again. Certainly not the worst hell loop imaginable. Typos fixed.)
Caroline: 100% (2 scenes were missing from the gallery. These have been added. Typos have been corrected.)
Liza and Yazmin: 100% (2 Bugs found. Typos fixed.)
Zuri and Suri: 100% (No bugs or typos found.)
Delilah+Gym Bro: 100%. (2 game-breaking bugs have been identified and fixed. The typos have been corrected. 1 extra scene not triggering at the conclusion of the story, this has been added back in.)
Judy: 5%
Violet: 15% (1 game-breaking bug identified. The route cannot be progressed. Error screen when attempting to go down her route. 1 other major bug was identified. Violet appears in the shop on Day 1, demanding cash from the player.)
Lily: 100% (8 bugs identified. Certain renders not appearing, Lily appearing in places when she shouldn't be. Animations playing at the wrong times. etc. These have been passed to the programmer to fix. A couple of typos have also been fixed.)
Celia: 0%
New secret option: 0%
EDITED

I'll update the current status of our testing every three days to show how progress is being made. (I'll edit that post or add a new one.)
We're almost there.
ICSTOR

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
I just like to pop in from time to time and remind folk the shady business practices of Icstor, and by extension, those he employs. Yet their patreon numbers rise. So, you know, you can lead a horse to water and all that. Even pirates can be pro-consumer.

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023

Can't wait for Alpha Testing Phase to last another year before we get Beta Testing Phase and Zeta Testing Phase before we move onto Alpha Final Build Testing Phase V1.0....
Technically it would be the Omega testing phase. As Omega is the last letter of the Greek Alphabet. Zeta is only the 6th letter. Greeks be crazy.

Reactions: Kinoza
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes