hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Dude, i'm trying to pm you but i can't so i'll ask here:
Does your forum uses some proprietary engine like blogger or wordpress? Or you raised it all by your own?
It really looks old school and well-made.
Sorry about that dude, my privacy settings need to be adjusted. I will go change that now. My forum is made using "forum motion" Their engine is based off of PhpBB. The layout is more unique than other forums, and Forum Motion allows people to freely create their own forum. Further features are given to those that participate in subscriptions, but honestly though, just having a free forum is more than enough.

Jan 23, 2023
Sorry about that dude, my privacy settings need to be adjusted. I will go change that now. My forum is made using "forum motion" Their engine is based off of PhpBB. The layout is more unique than other forums, and Forum Motion allows people to freely create their own forum. Further features are given to those that participate in subscriptions, but honestly though, just having a free forum is more than enough.
Back in my country we have
Is it the same thing? The UI is really similar.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Back in my country we have
Is it the same thing? The UI is really similar.
Bingo and yes, the language is different, but the web site familiarity and function should be heir apparent the same. Are you thinking about starting and creating free forum? There are many opportunities that await, and there is a lot you can do.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes