BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
As promised, I sent ICSTOR the 3 day update on the progress of the alpha testing.

All that remains for testing is Judy, Violet, Celia, and the final relationship level of Linda.

The new "Secret Option" is also 100% checked too.

I'll send my next 3 day update on Alpha testing on Sunday 13th. That may be my last one before beta testing, if all goes well.
So the beta testing for the full game will potentially be out in less than a week? *MAXIMUM COPIUM*

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
Onyx: Listen Ic I cant do this anymore dude, they pretty much uncovered that it's just complete bullshit and all lies

ICSTOR: Look Onyx, you know me dude, we keep it running until we reach 5000 at the least, so hop on

Onyx: Fuck man I can't, I really can't I almost started to feel bad for all the stupifying..im getting off

ICSTOR: Yo Kremes

Kremes: What's up bro

ICSTOR: I need you to hop on the F95, find a way to keep this bullshit going..I don't even care how you do it, I wanna get to 5000 before August 31

Kremes: I don't have time for that dude, im already fucking people up left and right on the discord for no reason and I have a lot of pressure coming from my dayjob.

ICSTOR: Listen, if you want me to keep sending you these yummy Banana Lotti packs straight from Thailand, you gotta get on this shit-train.

Kremes: FUCCKKKK

kornster

Jul 27, 2023
I never really click on Patreon links because I'm basically poverty manifested, but was shocked at the number of supporters. Damn.

Reactions: Sm.25

Kremes

Oct 9, 2018
Onyx: Listen Ic I cant do this anymore dude, they pretty much uncovered that it's just complete bullshit and all lies

ICSTOR: Look Onyx, you know me dude, we keep it running until we reach 5000 at the least, so hop on

Onyx: Fuck man I can't, I really can't I almost started to feel bad for all the stupifying..im getting off

ICSTOR: Yo Kremes

Kremes: What's up bro

ICSTOR: I need you to hop on the F95, find a way to keep this bullshit going..I don't even care how you do it, I wanna get to 5000 before August 31

Kremes: I don't have time for that dude, im already fucking people up left and right on the discord for no reason and I have a lot of pressure coming from my dayjob.

ICSTOR: Listen, if you want me to keep sending you these yummy Banana Lotti packs straight from Thailand, you gotta get on this shit-train.

Kremes: FUCCKKKK
True story indeed.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes