Noe174

Dec 22, 2022
That all came, by the way, long after ICSTOR abandonned the game and was still collecting sub payments for not doing any work. The only reason he has, allegedly, started up again was to not stop his collection of money. So, I wouldn't expect the writing to be decent nor the story. In all likelyhood they just took out a couple of things, re-arranged a few things and rushed the ending.
It is clear that here is a part of the story that we are not being told.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Any problem with "forbidden content" could be painlessly solved by transferring all content objectionable to Patreon to an "unofficial patch" hosted on LEWDPatcher.

As an example - games from Luxee. The dev had to transfer some of the "Parental Love" scenes to a special patch file, as well as all the frankly pedophile content of the current game (I don't tolerate this sh#t, but I studied the first versions for dev progress by unpacking the archives, until "it" showed up).

So all the content of the neighbors could be saved.
As well as preserving all the content of Celia, changing a little the "introductory part" available for the official version on Patreon.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
F95 Zone doesn't have any problem with the incest tag on this site,
But patreon has problem with incest in the game :unsure:
Two Degenerate sites have different rules :ROFLMAO:

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
Any problem with "forbidden content" could be painlessly solved by transferring all content objectionable to Patreon to an "unofficial patch" hosted on LEWDPatcher.

As an example - games from Luxee. The dev had to transfer some of the "Parental Love" scenes to a special patch file, as well as all the frankly pedophile content of the current game (I don't tolerate this sh#t, but I studied the first versions for dev progress by unpacking the archives, until "it" showed up).

So all the content of the neighbors could be saved.
As well as preserving all the content of Celia, changing a little the "introductory part" available for the official version on Patreon.
Yup but their current logic is "We'll let the pirates do the Ipatch stuff because if we do the patch and upload it offsite, we'd get kicked off Patreon." Well, by that logic if Patreon discovered the Pirate patches the game/dev would get yeeted off of Patreon too. A lot of their statements don't quite add up.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
Yup but their current logic is "We'll let the pirates do the Ipatch stuff because if we do the patch and upload it offsite, we'd get kicked off Patreon." Well, by that logic if Patreon discovered the Pirate patches the game/dev would get yeeted off of Patreon too. A lot of their statements don't quite add up.
Patreon is also making money from subscriptions,
Therefore they will let this slide :sneaky:
It is basically PR stunt to please everyone :LOL:

Jan 23, 2023
Mods aren't creator's responsability, Patreon knows that.
It's a legally gray area, just like emulators and roms.

Reactions: Jeansjaulet03

MrDutch

Oct 13, 2022
Any sleep sex due to non-consent.
Celia's entire route due to heavy themes of non-consent.
The neighbours because they considered it to be wrong for the lesbian woman to try and convert a non-lesbian.
Any reference to "teen" for Sara.
References to Sara's inexperence with sex have to be removed.
Any reference to familial relations had to be removed due to incest. Linda became a landlady, Sara and Caroline became tenants, Bob became the landlady's husband.

That's just off the top of my head from what I remember. From a creative standpoint it was fucking brutal.

It's worth caveating that Patreon takes their instructions on what content is suitable from their payment processors - like Visa and Mastercard.

So you're saying all things what made this game great is removed...
Poor sunscribers payed all this time for a game which was good but took so damn long for the developer to finish the game... and now the time has finally come that the game is finished (which we still have to see) and all the good stuff is removed from the game.
Man I would be so pissed if I was a subscriber... But I'm not, so all I can do is just laugh

Jan 23, 2023
As I said prior they could anonymously upload the modded content elsewhere. But, there you go.
They could post here, as a mod, but not with icstor or onyx account or any mention by them.
Anything linked as alt-posting could get into some patreon TOS issues.

What i'm trying to say is that we cannot be sure if the patch will or will not happen, bc they can not say it openly and they have reasons for that.

Reactions: NaaaaaaKaaa

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
They could post here, as a mod, but not with icstor or onyx account or any mention by them.
Anything linked as alt-posting could get into some patreon TOS issues.

What i'm trying to say is that we cannot be sure if the patch will or will not happen, bc they can not say it openly and they have reasons for that.
I doubt they would do it, even anonymously. Requires them to do more than the bare minimum. What I think will happen is it will be very shoddy. Round things off and have a rushed ending. Then they will either move onto the next game, leaving this to dust, or simply run off with the money they have fraudulently collected over the years.

Reactions: zgaf

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
I honestly don't know. My current playthrough is WAY slower than any real player actually would given that I have to analyse/check/fix each line as I go. I'm also having to check everything from the start, rather than just the new content.

Beta playtesters will probably be able to better answer that question than I can, when it goes out to them.
bro can we expect a nice ending for the sweet little sister sara? i mean do u have a special text for rest of her story in mind or we should not get our hopes high?

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
Next he will tell us that the game is now 100% finished but he needs the approval of the department of defense before he can post it. It should take a couple of years.
Then it needs to go through the DoJ to make sure it is legal then, of course, it needs to go to the Senate to have Congressional approval to be released. Phew, a lot of leg work, huh? Oh, don't forget to sign up to the patreon, it will help speed things along! *cough*

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes