MrDutch

Oct 13, 2022
What content was removed? you remember it?
Who cares... in version 1.0 all the fun content is removed because of patreon rules. Atleast thats what Oxydime told us, so you probably play a whole different game. After waiting this long for the game to be completed it's maybe not even worth playing... isn't that hilarious? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: jdsgaara

ztg1234

May 19, 2018
Onyx also stated more than once that you can expect pirates to upload unofficial content that adds back in some of the Patreon enforced cut-content. [1][2][3]

I get being upset about content that was promised and is never being delivered (Like the harem+pregnancy endings, I will bitch about that all day if asked to), but we shouldn't be only selectively quoting him when it suits our doomer-narrative, and purposefully leave out the full context.

Edit: You might have not known the full context, I shouldn't assume as much.

Onyx said a lot of things, yet there's nothing released at the moment and I wonder how they'll release (if they ever will) a Patreon-friendly and a "pirate" version without said cut content.

Reactions: jdsgaara

NotJoe27

Nov 13, 2021
Don't trust anything he says if that's your view, that's a fine and reasonable stance to take. But only taking half of what he says at face value is the definition of cherry-picking. You can't take part of a statement as gospel, and call the other half a bold faced lie.
Yeah this I agree with. Bull shitting about how long this shit actually takes to get more bucks is one thing but this is a lie that would have no Upside and just piss people off especially at this point where we are at the end game (in so far as ICSTOR's ability to tell bucks generating lies has been exhausted)

May 12, 2023
Can someone, whoever has it, repost the image of the MC/Sara/Lily scene that went up a few days ago?

Seems that the one that was posted was deleted from this thread. Didn't save it when I had the chance

BlackNodachi

Feb 4, 2023
I know Icstor probably won’t, but if he actually does release the game imma need him to release a patch that adds back all cut content, whether it be on an disguised alt or just somewhere else so that he can’t be identified by the patreon police.

What I said is highly unlikely to happen though for many reasons, one of which is literally just his laziness, but would be nice if it did by some miracle.

Reactions: Jeansjaulet03

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Am I crazy or is it as weird as I think that Onyxdime can't progress because of a Syntax Error? If you send someone else a piece of software so that they can test it for you, you would run it yourself first, right?
There are lots of characters. I just let the programmer know, then hop straight over to testing a different one until he fixes them. Doesn't really delay progress for me as there are other ones to work on.

I hope that "Judy & Violet" bug will not be a big issue
Thankfully, it wasn't. Programmer got them fixed quickly.

Onyxdime How many new scenes are there with Linda in the 1.0 version?
Don't know off the top of my head because Linda appears in other characters' routes as well as her own. I quickly browsed through the content that has Linda in it and did a quick count - there's over 1,000 renders involving her character and her storyline. This figure doesn't include animations of Linda as ICSTOR didn't send me those when he sent the renders to me.

Onyx also stated more than once that you can expect pirates to upload unofficial content that adds back in some of the Patreon enforced cut-content. [1][2][3]

I get being upset about content that was promised and is never being delivered (Like the harem+pregnancy endings, I will bitch about that all day if asked to), but we shouldn't be only selectively quoting him when it suits our doomer-narrative, and purposefully leave out the full context.

Edit: You might have not known the full context, I shouldn't assume as much.
This is still a big concern. I've put a lot of work into re-writing this game and I'd hate to see pirates ruin the good Christian game I am trying to create.

-------------------------

That aside, I'm sending ICSTOR my third (and probably final) update on the Alpha testing tomorrow evening. The programmer has stated he should be able to fix all bugs, errors, and typos I have identiified by the end of this week.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
There are lots of characters. I just let the programmer know, then hop straight over to testing a different one until he fixes them. Doesn't really delay progress for me as there are other ones to work on.

Thankfully, it wasn't. Programmer got them fixed quickly.

Don't know off the top of my head because Linda appears in other characters' routes as well as her own. I quickly browsed through the content that has Linda in it and did a quick count - there's over 1,000 renders involving her character and her storyline. This figure doesn't include animations of Linda as ICSTOR didn't send me those when he sent the renders to me.

This is still a big concern. I've put a lot of work into re-writing this game and I'd hate to see pirates ruin the good Christian game I am trying to create.

-------------------------

That aside, I'm sending ICSTOR my third (and probably final) update on the Alpha testing tomorrow evening. The programmer has stated he should be able to fix all bugs, errors, and typos I have identiified by the end of this week.
Apart from writing MilfyCity, What other games have you written?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes