mohair

Oct 5, 2021
I never understood what the task of the path/route that was in the game as Harem would be
Even now, it seems that NTR content is going to be added to the game
What exactly is going to happen to the game?
There is no pregnancy, no harem, no marriage of the characters, not even the previous content, the ability to sleep in the previous versions seems to have been removed, I feel that the game that is going to be released is everything except the Milfy City
ICSTOR knows that the reason for removing the contents is the limitations of Patreon, but it does not leave there, and I am even worried that instead of the final version, we will have version 0.8 and still waiting for the next version

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I never understood what the task of the path/route that was in the game as Harem would be
Even now, it seems that NTR content is going to be added to the game
What exactly is going to happen to the game?
There is no pregnancy, no harem, no marriage of the characters, not even the previous content, the ability to sleep in the previous versions seems to have been removed, I feel that the game that is going to be released is everything except the Milfy City
ICSTOR knows that the reason for removing the contents is the limitations of Patreon, but it does not leave there, and I am even worried that instead of the final version, we will have version 0.8 and still waiting for the next version
All NTR renders are usually secret cards, not sure if stupid or efforts

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes