zdfgbdszfg

Jun 13, 2018
Wow...I knew i had to do that but i assumed it was under the section with all the other items. I didnt see there was an option to click slightly to the right of it for the liquor cabinet. FML
however, i cant make any more money. The dad is out of things to say in the parents bedroom. He just tells me to leave him alone even the day after doing his mini game and i dont have enough money to play the computer games (4$) any ideas?

zdfgbdszfg

Jun 13, 2018
what are the last 3 scenes in the gallery? Cant figure it out
last 4* i cant figure out what to do after the first interaction with the dildo and the sister AFTER u talk to her about it in school and she says something about still being able to use her laptop?

ajatwiri

Jun 5, 2018
however, i cant make any more money. The dad is out of things to say in the parents bedroom. He just tells me to leave him alone even the day after doing his mini game and i dont have enough money to play the computer games (4$) any ideas?
you can change ur amount of money from the save file search for save editor on google and change Gold amount in the online save editor then redownload the save and replace it (that is what i have done to fix that)

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
After playing the whole game i gotta say; the best scenes are still the ones the protagonist day-dream in the tub, go figure :rolleyes:

Dasati

May 30, 2017
If you have less than $10 then some money will appear on the Mc's bedside table to get you back to $10 so you can play the computer games. This was added in 0.3 specifically to tackle people getting stuck.

last 4* i cant figure out what to do after the first interaction with the dildo and the sister AFTER u talk to her about it in school and she says something about still being able to use her laptop?
Use your webcam in the evening to talk to Sara.

is the last relationship level with girls 3-3-3-2 for the latest update?
Yes

Spoilers ahead about Zuri quest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So... any ideas?
Are you playing on Android? I hear theres bug's in that port. Pc/Mac version is fine.

rabbit crazy

Jul 8, 2017
Anyone know how to use the console command? I'm not really need the money though, just want to know how to use it. And why does it always use friend instead of family in the game, because it need to conform to law?

trippin

Jun 12, 2017
Just read on the icstor Patreon Page that 0.3c has been released, anybody got a working link for this excellent game.

Thanks

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone know how to use the console command? I'm not really need the money though, just want to know how to use it.

And why does it always use friend instead of family in the game, because it need to conform to law?
You do know that if you want to enable incest content you'll need to install the incest patch, right?

mirkopoto

Feb 9, 2018
You do know that if you want to enable incest content you'll need to install the incest patch, right?

And, you can find it in the first page of this thread.
Put the "patch.rpy" file into the "/game" folder.

Blackj

May 21, 2018
There will be a new version of the game, and when it is scheduled to do it is very good the jego although it still has many things disabled, another thing, I have to do to get the reward of the car.
Thanks to those who bring things from the game and I would like them to put a more detailed Walkthrough than the current one.

zdfgbdszfg

Jun 13, 2018
If you have less than $10 then some money will appear on the Mc's bedside table to get you back to $10 so you can play the computer games. This was added in 0.3 specifically to tackle people getting stuck.

Use your webcam in the evening to talk to Sara.

Yes

Are you playing on Android? I hear theres bug's in that port. Pc/Mac version is fine.
real mvp

Reactions: Justaho

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I've run into the problem with putting things in Celia's locker. I've tried everything. Clicking the different items in inventory, clicking on the closed drawer, clicking inside the open one... doing it for the lube, the dildo, the sexy outfit, the vibrator (even other things I had in my backpack)... nothing happens.

I've already got the webcam software setup on my computer at home, I've already put the envelope in her locker/drawer after writing on it... it's gone now... so it would seem she got it... but nothing I do will let me put anything in the drawer. I've talked to her since then, waited days, etc...

EDIT: Nevermind. I went back home for another night and checked the computer and webcam software on it and she sent a friend request. Once I accepted that and talked to her, THEN I could place things in her locker.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes