ninanieminen

Aug 24, 2017

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to create a quick poll regarding the night time scenes in the game. I noticed that there were quite a few positive comments about the night time scenes, with a lot of people saying they wanted to see more. I also noticed some other comments from people saying they didn’t really care for the night time scenes, so I’m creating this poll just to check. If you guys want I can add more interactivity to the scenes at night time and maybe a few with Linda since she doesn’t have any? :)

Yes. More options at night while they’re sleeping

Yes. More options at night with choices to wake the women up.

I don’t care/Not Interested.

velzz

Jun 13, 2018
a b c is only bugfix. New version is 0.4
Thanks, i didn't know that.
one more thing is this current game short? I donwloaded version 0.3b and played from the begining (first time playing the whole game) and now i dont know if i have arrived to a ppoint where the game can no more advance any further (i don't want to give too many details cause i dont know if i will be a spoiler nor if i can get banned)

Mar 27, 2018
If you've gone through Sara's stuff and done the roof event then you've finished the latest version. Sara was the most recent character to have content.

velzz

Jun 13, 2018
If you've gone through Sara's stuff and done the roof event then you've finished the latest version. Sara was the most recent character to have content.
Yeah i've done the roof thing , i've done the store event, i've done the twins events, but mostly every where i go it says something like "working on it" or something like that

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah i've done the roof thing , i've done the store event, i've done the twins events, but mostly every where i go it says something like "working on it" or something like that
As a rule of thumb, if you've unlocked every scene on your computer then you've seen every major event in the game.

american

Apr 24, 2017
I'm not sure I understood even a single word you said, but I don't mind the repetitive questions that much anymore, the real problem is that most people don't seem to grasp the concept of a walkthrough thread and prefer to clutter this thread with their requests.
I was just joking around that all about them and that my point

Caio Augusto

Mar 11, 2018
HALLO people I just want to know who is your favorite character in the game and why?.

I will start, my favorit character is Caroline, 1st because she is hot as ....., 2 reason is because her love route seems alot more interesting and passionate than the other characthers atleast for me. 3. reason is because her route seems slow in terms of doing something with her, but I kinda do and do not like it.

I am doing this bacause I am hyping myself up for the next release ;). I havent even downloaded 0.3 yet, gotta get more content haha.
Hello, djlfkjsdlkfj! For me, nobody compares to Linda. She is surprisingly sexy, not only for maturity and body, but for her way, semblant , attitude, etc.
Caroline is, too, but she seems a bit stuck, I do not know! You act like you've earned your living with sex. Hahahaha

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Has incest patch been updated for this game? 0.2v is still linked in the OP. Just wondering. Or is 0.3c being worked on and that's why it's on hold?

mdspt

Feb 21, 2018
Wouldn't it break though for 0.3 version??? Since there has been new content added for sis.
The patch is minimal. The game itself just checks if the patch file exists. There's a bunch of variables defined in the patch but they're not used by the game at all.

You could create an empty patch.rpy inside the game folder and it would work just as well.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes