sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
OK sorry so the code for the safe is supposed to be in the office of bob, but I find it nciht. where should that be exactly? In the two drawers where the couch is, the two are EMPTY :-(
We have a walkthrough thread where this question has been answered multiple times, you know.

If this doesn't help then upload your save there and I'll check it out.

D

Deleted member 42

did dev post any preview on his discord? if anyone has access

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm crazy about Milfs, but in this game I love madly Caroline, She's beautiful, very hot, She likes MC the way no one loves, and She knows how to show what love is :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

May 18, 2018
ok i played this game for the first time,from 7pm-2am asia time.i must say holy fucking shiiiitt!!!i fkin love it,ive browse this game a month ago and i said milf thing doesnt interest me.but fuck,im blown away when i got to play this game a while ago.i say now that @ICSTOR is the best dev on incest category.i love all the characters,especially caroline,shes so freakin hot.hoping the mc would fuck her ass too lol.loved the anal scenes.keep it cuming man 10/10 for me.

indecisive_unicorn

Apr 5, 2018
That's going to be a bitch, because he only left in the bytecode versions of the python scripts.

I'll have a look on my hard drive. Maybe I have the decompiler still on it.

Edit: Open the console, type Mom_name = "your name"

View attachment 70895

Changing "Mom's Office" and the interactable object "Mom" is impossible since it's hardcoded. If you have the patch, you'll see "Mom", if you don't have the patch, you'll see "Linda". No other way around that besides recoding everything.
where is this... thing located, I see people talking about console and something being hardcoded maybe it's because my english's bad but I need help on changing my character's name. can someone give me a hand here?

american

Apr 24, 2017
The guy was asking for "leaks". I'm pretty sure he was referring to preview pictures that sometimes get posted on ICSTOR's Discord.

0.4 doesn't have to be 100% finished for preview pictures to be "leaked".
hmm I done remeber see it yet but maybe if it is a few thread back not sure ok

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
30% but no previews yet :FeelsBadMan:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIB PREVIEWS ICSTOR ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Did Sara have bathroom scene because when I spying bathroom she masturbating.
The masturbating sene was already in v0.2 but Sara does have a new scene in the bathroom in the morning where you'll need the spy cam as well.

Will there be more kinky stuff ?
Well obviously since the game is currently under development, but as of now the MC had anal sex with two girls in the game, so I think it pretty good already.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes