MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Judy > Caroline > Linda for me, Linda's a bit crazy and over the top, especially with the patch making her the MC's mother but it's a bit refreshing considering most of the time the mom is treated as the carrot on the stick that is the game by Patreon supported game creators. I'd put Caroline ahead of Judy if current content were a factor since Judy has none but she's still the one I'm most interested in so far so.

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Bring on the therapist content already! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: ait123

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is the weeked event available for the mom? i seem to unlocked it, but it's in red. are there more steps i need to take?

i haven't gotten the "it's the end for this current version" like the two sisters though.

dalmore62

May 30, 2018
In version 2 lily, neighbor, and many other things are under work in process ...are they unlocked in version 3 ???? which one is the latest updated version plss inform guys

slonkybel

May 28, 2018
is the weeked event available for the mom? i seem to unlocked it, but it's in red. are there more steps i need to take?

i haven't gotten the "it's the end for this current version" like the two sisters though.
Yes, you need to check when dad is on business trip and buy wine at store

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
HALLO people I just want to know who is your favorite character in the game and why?.

I will start, my favorit character is Caroline, 1st because she is hot as ....., 2 reason is because her love route seems alot more interesting and passionate than the other characthers atleast for me. 3. reason is because her route seems slow in terms of doing something with her, but I kinda do and do not like it.

I am doing this bacause I am hyping myself up for the next release ;). I havent even downloaded 0.3 yet, gotta get more content haha.
Definitly Sara, she's so cute.
The mother is too crazy, and I don't like the other sister's personality

Reactions: phreadom

dalmore62

May 30, 2018
In version 2 lily, neighbor, and many other things are under work in process ...are they unlocked in version 3 ???? which one is the latest updated version plss inform guys

Dasati

May 30, 2017
No, 0.3 is only a continuation of Sara's content.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
OK sorry so the code for the safe is supposed to be in the office of bob, but I find it nciht. where should that be exactly? In the two drawers where the couch is, the two are EMPTY :-(

Saladin4678

Jun 21, 2018
hey guys
i have done ecerything but i cant reach celia's house judy's house neighbor house and aunt house.. i can see on the map all of them but i cant get in... relationships are all of 3 except ceile and finish zuri & suri.. is it finish for now or i missed something?

Mar 27, 2018
hey guys
i have done ecerything but i cant reach celia's house judy's house neighbor house and aunt house.. i can see on the map all of them but i cant get in... relationships are all of 3 except ceile and finish zuri & suri.. is it finish for now or i missed something?
You've finished and the game makes it clear when you've finished the content for a character.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Wouldn't it break though for 0.3 version??? Since there has been new content added for sis.
No...Incest patches only require an update when a new character is introduced to the game.
This is true for just about every game that has an Incest patch available.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes