sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
How do i check for updates on the next version? pls and ty! :)
The title of this thread will always reflect the current available version. Versions on Patreon might differ slightly, but there is no need to upload every single little bug fix if the game is not broken.

Alex141141

Jun 23, 2018
Как получить деньги в игре? Есть какой нибудь чит? У меня игра стоит на OC Windows 10 pro. Все работает отлично, Керолайн просит деньги, я ей дал 200, она просит еще 150. А у меня 0, что делать, где взять денег???

Win_Security

May 18, 2018
Hello Alex141141,

for the next time (in future), please write in english.

Your Question: How can make money ?

Answer:

You can make money on the PC with Games or work for mom or dad at the office.

Russish answer / translated with google:

Привет, Alex141141,

в следующий раз, пожалуйста, напишите на английском языке.

Ваш вопрос:

Ответ:

Вы можете зарабатывать деньги на ПК с помощью Игр или работать для мамы или папы в офисе.

Alex141141

Jun 23, 2018
How to get money in the game? Is there any cheat? My game is on Windows 10 pro. Everything works fine, Caroline requests money, I gave her 200, she asks another 150. And I have 0, what to do, where to get the money ??

Alex141141

Jun 23, 2018
I have already passed a lot, there is no work in the office, I can not find my father, I do not know how to find money.

Win_Security

May 18, 2018
use the pc and than click on the pc on memorix or Rock Paper Scissiors

Here again my answer from Post # 7293

If you have a reasonably good memory, than in my opinion is the memory game on the computer a good way to make money. You must play it several times, but that way how you make secure money. The more you can remember, the more money you get

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
V0.3b seems to have less content compare to the previous two. Just raising relations with Sara to level 3 and collecting hidden cards. OR I missed something. Did I ????

Reactions: dawsonrodrigues2000

american

Apr 24, 2017
No. Clearly someone donated to have that twist, because it had nothing logical to do with the character.
I was hoping that a game as good as this, would be "desperate-pervert-with-loads-of-money-free".
And if it wasn't clear, it's the dick in the ass that bothers me.
ok why are you play game like this anal will be part of story and it was with other too??? I don't understand your comment

american

Apr 24, 2017
V0.3b seems to have less content compare to the previous two. Just raising relations with Sara to level 3 and collecting hidden cards. OR I missed something. Did I ????
no you didn't it was all about sara and reason why because Dev was very sick ok

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
I hope you can do more in the next version with Caroline and Judy, because I personally think these two are the hottest!

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone have the CGs for 0.3b ?
If you play on Windows you can extract them yourself with UnRen. Option 1 does that for you, no need to download the whole game again.

Get the .bat data here:

Reactions: Somnus

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
How to use konsol, how to enter codes for money? I can not, please explain to me !!!
And without cheats in any way? You can ask for money from your father, after earning money from your mother at the office, you still have mini games on your computer .. then you can earn money from your father in the office sorting documents. If you really are unbearable - wind up the button PageUp until you give money to your sister and increase the amount in mini games.

По русски: А без читов никак? Деньги можно просить у отца, после заработать у мамы в офисе, еще есть мини игры на компьютере.. потом можно подработать у отца в офисе сортировкой документов. Если уж совсем невтерпеж - отмотай кнопкой PageUp до момента отдачи денег сестре и увеличь сумму в мини играх.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes