MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Is the trip with Linda now possible or do I have to wait for the next update?

I also had sexy actions twice with Suri & Zuri :)

Milfy City.jpg

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is the trip with Linda now possible or do I have to wait for the next update?
As sarge87 said, buy the red wine. Also, sneak into her room at night. Talk to Bob as much as possible and talk to Linda about Bob as much as possible.

Anyone tell me what the White Wine is for?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
As sarge87 said, buy the red wine. Also, sneak into her room at night. Talk to Bob as much as possible and talk to Linda about Bob as much as possible.

The white wine is absolutely useless as of v0.3

my game is stop at point Caroline relation (3/5) Celia (2/5) Linda (3/5) Sara (3/5) can i play more in this verision 0.3
You've reached max level for all characters as of v0.3.
You can now wait for the next update for additional content.

Reactions: a.i.w.a.

american

Apr 24, 2017
This question also worries me .. they say in July
true in can be in July or Aug ok come on if Dev health is still good and how must he plan on add into the update what I hear it going to be a lot but what is alot ???? yes so wait and see and one thing more you need to know dev does a long test phase before he release game to until he sure no major bug in game

Reactions: a.i.w.a.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018

I have now bought red wine and white wine, when can I use the one at Lina? The white wine has helped me believe in Zuri in the bobs office or sooo

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
ok, I got it !! I had to have sex with suri & then I could make the trip with linda!

Update:

or it was still the red wine :-D

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes