Nirak

Nov 12, 2016
How do I edit the money value in this game... Bought all the stuff and paid for the sister twice but I dont think I'll have enough patient to earn more money by mini game in the future...
I read somewhere in this forum something like "you only need a text editor for those types of game...."... well, I tried notepad and cheat engine... not work... So can you please advice me exactly what kind of text editor? Step by step guidance would be dearly appreciate...
Thank you :D

JaxXxon

Apr 28, 2018
Someone posted a website where you can upload your current savegame, edit the values you like and download the edited save again. I thought this was a pretty clever and easy way to get the money.
You should find it with the search function either here or in the walkthrough thread.

About the game:
I didn't think I would enjoy this kind of game so much, but I do. And not using the patch helps me as well. Caroline is the bomb!! I'm hoping to see more of her in the future. I'd also like to follow up on a path with Judy. The game starts with telling you how you should visit her often but then there are only like two occasions.
I really like the stories paths leading to the inevitable...

Reactions: Nirak

stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
How far is this game into its development? Does it has plenty of content that justify begin to play now or should I wait a little more?
Wait till v0.6 or later, you will get blue ball in term of actual intercourse (0.3 only one anal scene) because ICSTOR drops blue ball in early version or he will rush the game like Milf villa and Incest Story 2.

Reactions: Muramasa0

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Slowly but steady.

Wait till v0.6 or later, you will get blue ball in term of actual intercourse (0.3 only one anal scene) because ICSTOR drops blue ball in early version or he will rush the game like Milf villa and Incest Story 2.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
There are two anal scenes, Celia and Sara both have one (technically Sara has two).

Reactions: Namco15

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Honestly, I'm really surprised.

I HATED Milf's Villa with a passion (I just wanted to cut MC's dick and feed the dogs with it...), but now I really LOVE this Milfy City. Really.

Waiting for 0.4

Psycho50129

Jun 25, 2018
So I just found out about this game. And just found this site. I was wondering how do I know If I have the version 3 or not... Sorry I'm new here so go easy. Said the Sara's storyline was complete for now so I assume I don't have the latest update.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
While I'm itching for a Caroline preview (in an update meant to be Caroline focused) we did learn one thing from the 2nd preview. Either KG dyes her hair or she wears a wig. I would say dye is the more likely one.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes