bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
While I'm itching for a Caroline preview (in an update meant to be Caroline focused) we did learn one thing from the 2nd preview. Either KG dyes her hair or she wears a wig. I would say dye is the more likely one.
What if she is bald and it actually is a wig

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
So I just found out about this game. And just found this site. I was wondering how do I know If I have the version 3 or not... Sorry I'm new here so go easy. Said the Sara's storyline was complete for now so I assume I don't have the latest update.
Honestly, in this last version, I'm not sure. EXE has no properties, and nothing in the credits or settings says so.

I've always trusted the D/L version number; if you got from the OP (Original Post), it should be the shown version. Otherwise, Caveat Emptor.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So I just found out about this game. And just found this site. I was wondering how do I know If I have the version 3 or not... Sorry I'm new here so go easy. Said the Sara's storyline was complete for now so I assume I don't have the latest update.
The zip file and the folder it creates, both show the release number... that is if you obtained the game from the OP or directly from the developer.

You can also open the computer in the MC's bedroom and look at the Scenes Gallery (second icon from the bottom, on the left). There should be 26 scenes (over 3 screens) - probably all locked. If there are, you have version 3. Anything less, and you don't have the latest release.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
no no no , not this game , fuck patreon , the game is already censored , why are they doing this...

E

Epimetheus Bound

Celia being off her birth control is such a Chekhov's gun, my dudes. Can't wait for what happens next.

Reactions: termo22

Rypear

Aug 12, 2017
how do i raise saras relation ive seen her get yelled at by mom but i cant go into her rm halp

Psycho50129

Jun 25, 2018
Honestly, in this last version, I'm not sure. EXE has no properties, and nothing in the credits or settings says so.

I've always trusted the D/L version number; if you got from the OP (Original Post), it should be the shown version. Otherwise, Caveat Emptor.
NVM I was reading through here saying that Sara's max relationship status is 3 so I guess I have the 3.0 the Last scene I did was the Anal scene in the Players Bedroom. I'm assuming this is the version 3b then?

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
NVM I was reading through here saying that Sara's max relationship status is 3 so I guess I have the 3.0 the Last scene I did was the Anal scene in the Players Bedroom. I'm assuming this is the version 3b then?

yes, wait for v.04

Psycho50129

Jun 25, 2018
Hopefully this pateron hing don't effect v.04. I guess they could do what Summertime Saga did and just change up the text and they'd be good to go I'm assuming. I know it the original Summertime Saga the MC landlord was actually his mom,sisster and aunt in the story but got Changed to his dad's close friend,the close friends other tenant, and neighbor lady.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
We’re working on getting the Patreon page back up. We should be back in business soon.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So, they now suspend patreon pages just in case they are lucky and find something to make the dev change the game to fuck him over or what? Because Icstor's is not the first one to get suspended randomly in this last 2 weeks.

According to the dev for Waifu Academy, patreon support answers like once a day if that, so you can pull up a chair to wait, because unless they have told him why it has been suspended, its gonna be a while.

Reactions: Namco15

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hopefully this pateron hing don't effect v.04. I guess they could do what Summertime Saga did and just change up the text and they'd be good to go I'm assuming. I know it the original Summertime Saga the MC landlord was actually his mom,sisster and aunt in the story but got Changed to his dad's close friend,the close friends other tenant, and neighbor lady.
It won’t have a major impact at present. We can still work on images/writing/programming.

If things drag on with Patreon, then we might have a slight problem. But right now I can’t see a significant issue.

Psycho50129

Jun 25, 2018
It won’t have a major impact at present. We can still work on images/writing/programming.

If things drag on with Patreon, then we might have a slight problem. But right now I can’t see a significant issue.

Isn't there alternate sites to pateron or no? Just thinking outside the box. This game rules and would hate to see it end before its fully finished.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Isn't there alternate sites to pateron or no? Just thinking outside the box. This game rules and would hate to see it end before its fully finished.
Very few that are equipped for and open to the adult games model.

There’s a famous one named Hatreon - but it accommodates actual Neo-Nazis. It isn’t something that the adult erotic game industry should affiliate itself to.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes