Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Please guys...peace. Was Talking about launching the new update, Yup patreon down means no money but he can post 0.4 on his website.
Brother, I think ICSTOR, need to wait for don't have retaliation from Patreon, but if Him haven't other option He can post and really Start working and being paid in his website, with no problem :), He need some time for put everything in the right way, but He can do it :cool::cool::cool:

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I wonder why is Patreon so severe about those games.
No one care except them, and they get a lot of money out of it, so why this constant war ?

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
I wonder why is Patreon so severe about those games.
No one care except them, and they get a lot of money out of it, so why this constant war ?
Think about their companies image if they get a write up in the new york times as enabling sick incest games n other assorted degeneracy, it irritates my free speech bone but i can see the business sense in it

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Is the reason for the suspension known already? As far as i know the dialogue was changed already right so why did they take the patreon down?

ASAR

Aug 27, 2017
Unfortunately that is how the world is going now. It's all about the political correctness going mad. People and companies worry bout their public image.

Reactions: Khada

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Think about their companies image if they get a write up in the new york times as enabling sick incest games n other assorted degeneracy, it irritates my free speech bone but i can see the business sense in it
I know but those games ain't publicizing incest, and there's officially no incest in them.
No journalist would write up an article about it considering this situation

Viressa

May 24, 2018
It's the way it goes with every platform eventually: They get rich off of sex workers, then once they get big enough they can survive without them, they start to get rid of them.

FOSTA and looming UK legislation making things more difficult isn't helping either.

Reactions: Khada

avant

Jun 27, 2018
HI,

first i will say its a good game, but i have small problem to unlock Celia's blackmail path,
i finished the step with the Envelope and i have all sex toys, the sexy dress and installed the cam software, but i canot put the things in the locker

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
This is by far the best erotic game I've played, thank you Pepe! BTW, does the incest mod do anything? It seems I've unlocked all the scenes already and was wondering if that patch would add anything.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
even though I work at the dad's workplace I can't get money from him, because he just tells me he doesn't wan't to talk to me.
You'll get the money when you visit him in his office in the morning.

The game is in progress: you just finished 3rd stage with the girls (except your teacher, who's in her 2nd stage), so they're, so to speak, "on hold". Most likely when the author will implement 4th stage the action involving them will move on.

Beastgun7

Jun 23, 2018
I might just be a stupid question, but how do i get mom's weekend event? I got a job at her work. She visits me in my bed. I "talked" to her in her bed in the morning. Dad doesn't talk to me anymore. I got mom's book. I cant seem to find her to relax her after work though. I cant find her in the evenings.

JaxXxon

Apr 28, 2018
I played the non patched version and at some points there would still be a reference to the relation between the characters. "son" "mom" ...
I'm not sure if it really is the reason for the ban or it is just that the "my best friend" replacement is to transparent..

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes