ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
GOD ALMIGHTY
Then a kick in the ass and out of the house with the gremlin.
Good riddance to the Gremlin. Let's have some real-woman new content.

A quick review of Patre-douche page shows the image with backside-bonus was probably the problem, everyone is now wearing something on the front page. If it was a guy's backside, would it be OK???

Way to go Patre-douche.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Good riddance to the Gremlin. Let's have some real-woman new content.

A quick review of Patre-douche page shows the image with backside-bonus was probably the problem, everyone is now wearing something on the front page. If it was a guy's backside, would it be OK???

Way to go Patre-douche.
Yeah they seem to be annoying this week on the banners, most of the suspensions have been for that.

Reactions: KaiserST

american

Apr 24, 2017
I know this off topi c and it may seem strange that it both this same statement in 2 other thread but this 3 games I love the most and love comments and help were I can so reason I write this. I will be going into a clinic for a good period of time and close myself off to outside contact to help with my problem and hope to return soon so just let you all now and guys and girls keep make this site the best and keep cool

Reactions: jeromdekeizer

jeromdekeizer

Jan 31, 2017
I know this off topi c and it may seem strange that it both this same statement in 2 other thread but this 3 games I love the most and love comments and help were I can so reason I write this. I will be going into a clinic for a good period of time and close myself off to outside contact to help with my problem and hope to return soon so just let you all now and guys and girls keep make this site the best and keep cool
np man hope you get better fast and see you in a bit

Reactions: american

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
No worries, take care of yourself and get well soon.

Reactions: american

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
it's not patreon, there is a hashtag used by feminists about recliaming sites such as patreon and kickstarter.

I finished all current content and I'm just sitting on my chair singing "sweet caroline" waiting for the next dose.
I'm speculating Sara might be a problem when the thing will come out, she seems to be obsessed, even yanderish when it comes to the MC
I enjoy Sara's character for that personally, obsessed but not like the mother that looks a bit Too obsessed for me :coldsweat:

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I enjoy Sara's character for that personally, obsessed but not like the mother that looks a bit Too obsessed for me :coldsweat:
Yeah with Sara she just comes off as immature and inexperienced. MC is the closest she's had to a relationship so she doesn't really know where the line is. Clingy, but not to the point of obsessed is how I'd describe it.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes