ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
but why do you prefere caroline over linda ?

In other games people prefere the milf like Ann she was the real star of Big Brother , even if Alice was very hot

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

In other games people prefere the milf like Ann she was the real star of Big Brother , even if Alice was very hot
It is a matter of taste,though you answered your own question - Ann was the star of BB,she had the best looking model,her scenes were the best,(both subjective)and she had the longest grind - meaning,she required the most investment.

Linda is very upfront about what she wants,she keeps insisting,while Caro immediatly friendzones the player - being harder to get...hope you catch my drift

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

well.. Linda offers no chalange in the conquest, she's the one corrupting the MC , Ann with all her twisted pervertness had some strict rules for Max to overcome (by the way, do you think the scene with the neighboors is a homage to Ann's disicplinary moment?) I'm not dissing Linda anyways, but she's just a nympo-mom obsessed over her son.
Caroline is in a different league; first of all look at that ass, it's already enough to fancy her. And her attitude towards her brother makes the deal even spicier. she wants to get her brains fucked by him, but somehow her conscience is fighting tooth and nail. And she has abackstory that could work without the MC. And she has human emotions other than lust and anger. like when she got drunk after the robbery.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Happy to see patreon page up again! By the way, in patreon progress is 40% and your website announces 30% so I suggest to update the info.

If more Waiting meand more contend... Nothing to say I preffer more Waiting and more contend instead little updates whith one or two scenes.

ICSTOR Is one of my favourite creator so my only whish is look your improve and go further in this game.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Why is Linda like this there must be a backstory for why she suddenly fancies her son instead of choosing another man?
There's some speculation she's doing something in league with the therapist you talk to at the beginning of the game. That sounds like a possibility for a lot of fun down the line to me. :eazyHype:

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes