Modeator

Jun 28, 2018
Celia can i find Celia computer?! And when cise i cant find it in teacher room.. And when i should enter the password

feral74

May 31, 2017
Well I'm stuck at Linda lvl1 it seem I need to see her at work but it's not on the map any idea? I have done the pool date I can order the teacher and got myself self kicked by the ex-boyfriend of the friend of Caroline

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I had given up on Icstor games, after playing Incest Story 1,2 and Milf's Control, due to the MC being unlikable douchebags, but this game surprised me. It's also in Ren'Py, which is why I gave it a shot.
I really like this. Also, Sara has become my favorite sister character in all games I've played so far. :coldsweat:

Weiny

Jun 17, 2018
This game and above all its animations are absolutely perfect! And version 0.3 with Sarah is luxurious, thanks for her :)

May 23, 2018
I know it's gonna take a while till the new update comes out,but I can't describe hiw much excited I am for this Caroline update.I hope Icstor will make it a bigger update,so we can enjoy it more than last 0.3 update.And od course,I think we came to the point where we finally can have some sex actions whith Caroline,and maaaaaaybe(my personal wish)shove dick in our older sister ass!

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes