Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
Should probably work as well, but AFAIK you'll have to unlock dev mode as well, the console will not show up otherwise.
eh guess ill play the mini games for an hour or so should give me plenty of money i just didnt want to grind it out but it sounds like a pain to try and unlock it

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
eh guess ill play the mini games for an hour or so should give me plenty of money i just didnt want to grind it out but it sounds like a pain to try and unlock it
Rock, Paper, Scissor on the computer is really easy to make money on. There seems to be a recognizable pattern to what the PC will choose most of the time. Just save the game, load it up and choose one. If you win, save and then choose what the computer choose last round. 80% of the time I won, 15% of the time it tied and like 5% lost. If you lose, just reload and keep trying until you win.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
It's actually really easy with UnRen:

But suit yourself. Rock, paper, scissor is also a viable way to get enough money.

Reactions: MiniCap

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018

But suit yourself. Rock, paper, scissor is also a viable way to get enough money.
I never actually tried the other game when I noticed a pattern in RPS. If that method is easier, then by all means, do it Zeekius. You don't need much money in the game right now, so it won't take you hours of grinding to get money for what you need.

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018

thank you made it easy i think the gome only need a grand or so just didnt want to grind it out lol

SomberX8

Mar 11, 2018
Finally found the perfect game! The artwork and the animations are sooo good! Can't wait to find out what happens with Linda after you were cockblocked lol. Are there any other games like this, artwork and animation wise??

D

Deleted member 443783

Finally found the perfect game! The artwork and the animations are sooo good! Can't wait to find out what happens with Linda after you were cockblocked lol. Are there any other games like this, artwork and animation wise??
Dreams of Desire

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I don't know who the best grill should be.
Really like both Sara and Caroline... Different personalities, that's all the way!
it's not a contest.
Sara is the perfect girlfriend if we consider her hobbies and jealousy
Caroline is the best sister; she introduces her brother to smokin hot chcick (1 so far, but DAANM!)

bgpp

Jun 29, 2018
it's not a contest.
Sara is the perfect girlfriend if we consider her hobbies and jealousy
Caroline is the best sister; she introduces her brother to smokin hot chcick (1 so far, but DAANM!)
I'm sorry, maybe I said it wrong... What I wanted to say was "who's my favorite one", was not a real question, but a sentence - maybe.
But just like you said, each two has their "qualities".

Fan Sig:
View attachment 118990
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/06/130408_mc-nc-fan.gif
You're the man, Krull. Thanks for one more masterpiece-sig!

Reactions: Krull
3.70 star(s) 409 Votes