Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So the only problem with their page was the background image? Looks like creators won't even be able to promote ANY explicit content on Patreon soon. Patreon is stupid as hell.
it's not patreon, there is a hashtag used by feminists about recliaming sites such as patreon and kickstarter.

I finished all current content and I'm just sitting on my chair singing "sweet caroline" waiting for the next dose.
I'm speculating Sara might be a problem when the thing will come out, she seems to be obsessed, even yanderish when it comes to the MC

Reactions: Khada

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I might just be a stupid question, but how do i get mom's weekend event? I got a job at her work. She visits me in my bed. I "talked" to her in her bed in the morning. Dad doesn't talk to me anymore. I got mom's book. I cant seem to find her to relax her after work though. I cant find her in the evenings.
you'll need to buy some wine and talka with dad's secretary about his planned trip

HI,

first i will say its a good game, but i have small problem to unlock Celia's blackmail path,
i finished the step with the Envelope and i have all sex toys, the sexy dress and installed the cam software, but i canot put the things in the locker
the option becomes available once you select the items

avant

Jun 27, 2018
Hi, this is my problem, i select the items, but nothing happens, and if i click on the locker he open the locker and nothing happens again

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hi, this is my problem, i select the items, but nothing happens, and if i click on the locker he open the locker and nothing happens again
Just to be sure: by locker you mean the drawer in the teacher's break room right?
It would be kinda pointless to lock some sex toys into your locker if you want Celia to get them, you'll obviously need to put them in her drawer.

avant

Jun 27, 2018
yes, i mean the drawer, where i put the Envelope,
i open the drawer and select the items, but its not possible to put in the drawer

Jack3867

May 23, 2018
Hi I saw that Caroline, the kitchen quest and maybe Judy are the characters chosen for v0.4 My question seems a little bit stupid but does somebody knows if it means there will be ABSOLUTELY no new contents about other main characters like Sara or Mom ? I just played the game yesterday and I don't know how ICSTOR works with his updates. I can't wait to see what will happen with Sara ! I will be so disappointed if nothing will be advanced about her story for the new update ! Thank you in advance.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hi I saw that Caroline, the kitchen quest and maybe Judy are the characters chosen for v0.4 My question seems a little bit stupid but does somebody knows if it means there will be ABSOLUTELY no new contents about other main characters like Sara or Mom ? I just played the game yesterday and I don't know how ICSTOR works with his updates. I can't wait to see what will happen with Sara ! I will be so disappointed if nothing will be advanced about her story for the new update ! Thank you in advance.
The last version was all about Sara, ICSTOR doesn't focus on the same character twice in a row, so we'll most likely get nothing new for her. Caroline and the aunt will be the main characters for v0.4

Reactions: Jack3867

Jack3867

May 23, 2018
The last version was all about Sara, ICSTOR doesn't focus on the same character twice in a row, so we'll most likely get nothing new for her. Caroline and the aunt will be the main characters for v0.4
Thank you I didn't knew that so it's fair if there will be no more content about her for 0.4 I guess I just have to be patient until 0.5 !

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes