Psycho50129

Jun 25, 2018
Very few that are equipped for and open to the adult games model.

There’s a famous one named Hatreon - but it accommodates actual Neo-Nazis. It isn’t something that the adult erotic game industry should affiliate itself to.
Bummer well hopefully theres away around that pateron bullshit.... Guess might have to change the text or whatever like Summertime Saga had to... Just hope this don't put an halt on the game or the game ends up being cancled due to Pateron. It's such a good game and the Graphics are amazing. Truly love this game.

Salazar12769

Jun 12, 2018
That's a relief then. So V0.4 should be out in August if I read right?
Assuming the devs and patreon can come to some sort of agreement or understanding, it doesn't look like there should be any disruptions with regards to the scehdule (as far as I can gleam from the thread anyway). Even if they don't, the devs might be able to arrange for an alternative or just dump the shit here for the time being.
Speaking of the devs and patreon - good luck with that by the way.

TL;DR: yes...hopefully.

On a personal note: I can't wait for the next release. The blueballs from Linda/Mom's route are driving me nuts.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Ok patreon page is down under review, but...who cares right? ICSTOR Have his own website so he can post his last update on it...I'm wrong?

Reactions: Carlo S

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Please guys...peace. Was Talking about launching the new update, Yup patreon down means no money but he can post 0.4 on his website.

Reactions: Carlo S
May 14, 2018
Weird how the game just ignores certain people or actions in the game, when you get further.
For instance, I can't work at mom's workplace anymore, and even though I work at the dad's workplace I can't get money from him, because he just tells me he doesn't wan't to talk to me. Caroline's clothing store is just abandoned and I only see her, when she sleeps in her room at night. All the other characters I have talked to are locked, instead of just letting them tell me some message.

It feels weird playing a game, where you live in a house and where everyone starts to ignore you more and more throughout the game, because you accomplish something.

I guess this might get fixed further on.
I would surely hope that! XD

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Weird how the game just ignores certain people or actions in the game, when you get further.
For instance, I can't work at mom's workplace anymore, and even though I work at the dad's workplace I can't get money from him, because he just tells me he doesn't wan't to talk to me. Caroline's clothing store is just abandoned and I only see her, when she sleeps in her room at night. All the other characters I have talked to are locked, instead of just letting them tell me some message.

It feels weird playing a game, where you live in a house and where everyone starts to ignore you more and more throughout the game, because you accomplish something.

I am guessing they will make it so you can repeat events and stuff further down the lane, even tho is weird locking you out of them earlier on, but whatever.

Otherwise, the game will get weird when you start finishing routes.

Reactions: KaiserST

K47

Jun 19, 2018
For a suggestion, start using Liberapay too alongside the patreon maybe, sooner is better in case patreon becomes worse (most probably, these things are usually not just decided by one person in the comp, and this is most probably just their first step). The payment process there is not as simple maybe for some people, but the benefit is no restrictions from paypal and other companies like that.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018

In general, about the ignore - I agree. As for the work of the mother - this is not only a temporary earnings (2 times), but also the path of rapprochement with the mother. Working on the father's place (at lunchtime), payment can be obtained in the morning in the office during a conversation with the father.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes