sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I have now bought red wine and white wine, when can I use the one at Lina? The white wine has helped me believe in Zuri in the bobs office or sooo
It didn't, the white wine is completely useless.

For mom's event refer to the walkthrough thread:

You'll need to make progress in the Zuri & Suri quest as she will look into dad's calendar and tell you during which weekend you'll be alone with mom at home.

Reactions: MrJoZocker

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
ok, I have everything through with bob and now combed in the conversation, the work in progress signs .. With Zuri is nothing more, when telephoned the linda in the kitchen so we know when we are alone at home ??? The red wine is now after I was with Linda in bed and bob then comb empty and can not be bought more !!

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
i have 21 Picture in the scenen gallery only :-(

my relationship points amount to : Linda 3/5 Caroline 3/5 Sara 2/5 Celia 2/5

Unbenannt.jpg

vnth

Jan 19, 2018
"cumming for friend?" "please dont tell landlord?" why the hell didnt the normal patch just make linda your stepmom and the girls her daughters?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
You really should take a look at the walkthrough thread, all of your questions have been answered there several times.
ok, I have everything through with bob and now combed in the conversation, the work in progress signs .. With Zuri is nothing more, when telephoned the linda in the kitchen so we know when we are alone at home ??? The red wine is now after I was with Linda in bed and bob then comb empty and can not be bought more !!
It's a one-time event, you can't buy more wine because the scene is not repeatable.

i have 21 Picture in the scenen gallery only :-(

my relationship points amount to : Linda 3/5 Caroline 3/5 Sara 2/5 Celia 2/5

View attachment 116899
You've completed the content of v0.2 now continue to make progress with Sara to unlock the last scenes.

"cumming for friend?" "please dont tell landlord?" why the hell didnt the normal patch just make linda your stepmom and the girls her daughters?
You must've made a mistake. The patch works for all versions up to v0.3, I tried it myself.

Try re-downloading the patch and copy it into your respective game folder.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
How far is this game into its development? Does it has plenty of content that justify begin to play now or should I wait a little more?

xYukix

Apr 7, 2018
Very good game, Not gonna lie. Story is amazing, Models are amazing and game is easy to play and understand unlike others where you have no idea where the hell you up to.

Reactions: Namco15
A

aryanddevil

Hello Guys
can anyone give me torrent for this game as all the download options on the first page of the thread sucks???

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes