abcr11

Jan 13, 2021
I deduced from his habit of lying why he was late last time
Now I'm announcing his next reason
He will do the same as in 2021/7...

Tell everyone a good news, the final version has been completed,
Next, it will be updated every two weeks, so stay tuned
First release version 0.72 (3 minutes of gameplay)...
Then it will say that the update has been stopped because of being reported by some people, not being able to receive money, etc.

abcr11

Jan 13, 2021
quite weird how he's able to approximate it to 2 weeks even thought there are "new" and "unforeseen" bugs that they are encountering as the testing progresses. but also the programmer was basically able to bug fix some "50 pages" worth of bugs in less than 2 days.

the people that are still paying him deserve to get scammed and hopefully go bankrupt for whatever reason.

as does anyone that still believe there will ever be an update. enjoy sucking your own pee-pees you rich geniuses.
Because he has to produce something in these 2 weeks, just like 2021/7, to launch something to avoid being blocked by patreon
Only these 2 weeks are he really working

Reactions: woody554

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Because he has to produce something in these 2 weeks, just like 2021/7, to launch something to avoid being blocked by patreon
Patreon doesn't not block creators for not releasing content.

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
i don't know if are you naive, deluded or an indomitable optimist?

orrrr.... maybe one of icstor's alt accounts?

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
Milf City getting a final edition with a last update in approximately 2 weeks?
You sure he didn't miss type? Probably he meant 2 months or 2 years? haha!

Maybe he worked on the game in the background so he can deliver a final edition? Doubt.
Game still requires a lot, last time I played it (years ago) to me game seemed more or less 70% done.
If he plans to go from 70% to 100% in 2 weeks has a very high probability of a failure.
70% of the game is enjoyable, 30% will be like what the fu*k is this.
Still this only apply IF he goes for 100% completion.

Animation, scripts, plot, area + room design. In 2 weeks.
Maybe is just my lack of trust for the developer, on the bright side "dropped" will be changed to "completed"

GX2063

Nov 10, 2019
Milf City getting a final edition with a last update in approximately 2 weeks?
You sure he didn't miss type? Probably he meant 2 months or 2 years? haha!

Maybe he worked on the game in the background so he can deliver a final edition? Doubt.
Game still requires a lot, last time I played it (years ago) to me game seemed more or less 70% done.
If he plans to go from 70% to 100% in 2 weeks has a very high probability of a failure.
70% of the game is enjoyable, 30% will be like what the fu*k is this.
Still this only apply IF he goes for 100% completion.

Animation, scripts, plot, area + room design. In 2 weeks.
Maybe is just my lack of trust for the developer, on the bright side "dropped" will be changed to "completed"
hes been claiming to have been working on this for a year now, so no 2 week shit like in july 21. Doubt it gets released though XD

Reactions: RUTHWolff77

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
hes been claiming to have been working on this for a year now, so no 2 week shit like in july 21. Doubt it gets released though XD
So he worked on the game for 1 year in the background? 1 years should suffice for 30% completion.
Tho, devotion and chipping in here and there are different. still, 1 year is a long time, We shall see.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
ICSTOR was once the best game maker here.
But he was corrupted and indolent.
You don't have to play ICSTOR's game now. This is because there are many games that are better than his games.
I hope ICSTOR does well whatever it does.
But I'm writing this because I won't believe anything about his game and I hope you won't be fooled anymore.

GX2063

Nov 10, 2019
So he worked on the game for 1 year in the background? 1 years should suffice for 30% completion.
Tho, devotion and chipping in here and there are different. still, 1 year is a long time, We shall see.
As i said he claims to have been working on the Game.
We all know he didnt do jackshit

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes