MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
Why does anyone believe for one second anything that ICSTOR says? Is this like how a woman stays in an abusive relationship because she thinks that this time he means it when he says that he is going to stop beating her? Is it Stockholm syndrome? Is it the sunk cost fallacy? I wish that I could get away with 0.1% of what ICSTOR gets away with everyday.
yes actually kinda similar ngl.

Reactions: Dr. Javi

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
I don’t know why anyone is surprised. Multiple pathological liars work on this game. Those surprised obv weren’t here in 2020 and before. I’m not convinced it’s being worked on at all and I’m not even totally convinced the original creator is even alive - there’s been on and off speculation that something happened during COVID

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Should we all report again? We aren't receiving any update anyway, let's fuck him up for scamming us.
He already got the money and you just give him a reason to do nothing for 2 years again, and do the exact same thing again
I don’t know why anyone is surprised. Multiple pathological liars work on this game. Those surprised obv weren’t here in 2020 and before. I’m not convinced it’s being worked on at all and I’m not even totally convinced the original creator is even alive - there’s been on and off speculation that something happened during COVID
You... actually might be onto something now that you say this
Icstor had broken ass english and now interestingly writes perfectly fine

Reactions: Buddy11

burstlimit

Oct 15, 2018
He already got the money and you just give him a reason to do nothing for 2 years again, and do the exact same thing again

You... actually might be onto something now that you say this
Icstor had broken ass english and now interestingly writes perfectly fine
Onyxdime writes everything for him. Probably. Or they are the same Person now who knows ?

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Being fairly honest, onyxdime did make some cautions regarding recommended forfeiture from paying any funds in favour of Icstor due to the poor update story.
He also provided a wildly over-optimistic expected release date a few months ago with his inside info and now seemed very confident of August release date. Its not hard to see this as a good cop bad cop play as others have mentioned. Maybe its not but its easy to see it that way. The last thing you would expect from a professional lawyer is naivety.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
He also provided a wildly over-optimistic expected release date a few months ago with his inside info and now seemed very confident of August release date. Its not hard to see this as a good cop bad cop play as others have mentioned. Maybe its not but its easy to see it that way. The last thing you would expect from a professional lawyer is naivety.
Have you seen the bad cop ‍♀ here? In this tread I mean

Reactions: hailua00000

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
quite weird how he's able to approximate it to 2 weeks even thought there are "new" and "unforeseen" bugs that they are encountering as the testing progresses. but also the programmer was basically able to bug fix some "50 pages" worth of bugs in less than 2 days.

the people that are still paying him deserve to get scammed and hopefully go bankrupt for whatever reason.

as does anyone that still believe there will ever be an update. enjoy sucking your own pee-pees you rich geniuses.

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
quite weird how he's able to approximate it to 2 weeks even thought there are "new" and "unforeseen" bugs that they are encountering as the testing progresses. but also the programmer was basically able to bug fix some "50 pages" worth of bugs in less than 2 days.

the people that are still paying him deserve to get scammed and hopefully go bankrupt for whatever reason.

as does anyone that still believe there will ever be an update. enjoy sucking your own pee-pees you rich geniuses.
I think if we could suck our own cocks people like Icstor would be out of business.

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Have you seen the bad cop ‍♀ here? In this tread I mean
There is one who pretty much fulfills that role on his discord. Hes has poked his head here now and again when new announcements are made. Obviously anyone doing the bad cop part of the routine would not get very far on a forum of pirates.:ROFLMAO: I was not the one to come up with the overall idea.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017

I actually want him to keep scamming them and never release anything. I would be very disappointed if he released it.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes